Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey beautiful people
Big Grin 
Okay so,  the server is not responsive right now so I decided it would be a good time to finally post something on here after creeper style stalking the boards for.... a long time. 

Tongue

I am ioioio-OG, the ioioio was a random twiddle of the fingers on the key pad back when I started playing agar.io, too long ago. My son introduced me to it. He started playing 2 days after it entered beta. I became quickly addicted.  Big Grin Eventually I added the -OG because my son started playing as ioioio-jr. 

I found vanilla agar kinda dry after a while and sought ought the private servers. I have played on a ton of servers and this one takes the cake. From the kind people (generally) to the exciting fast paced game play, it's the bees knees.

Happy cell destroying and eat everyone. 

cheers,

ioioio-OG
[-] The following 6 users Like ioioio-OG's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Mikasa, QueenHeather, run SPOT run , Squirrel , Sugar
Hi, my name is Acid. I know you know me, but I'm currently braindead atm, so I'm just putting words on here. Anyway, welcome out! Also, I'm Acid, and Seattle coffee is cool (ignore this weirdo post)

~Acid

P.S.
Somehow, I knew that your name came from you pressing two buttons back and forth. I used to do that too in class, except I used the 'f' key and the 'k' key. Comprende?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
Hi I'm runSPOTrun or play ball...or scrub....or usually random names...fun playing with ya, glad you finally posted! Your derned good!
(05-31-2017, 06:39 AM)ioioio-OG Wrote: Okay so,  the server is not responsive right now so I decided it would be a good time to finally post something on here after creeper style stalking the boards for.... a long time. 

Tongue

I am ioioio-OG, the ioioio was a random twiddle of the fingers on the key pad back when I started playing agar.io, too long ago. My son introduced me to it. He started playing 2 days after it entered beta. I became quickly addicted.  Big Grin Eventually I added the -OG because my son started playing as ioioio-jr. 

I found vanilla agar kinda dry after a while and sought ought the private servers. I have played on a ton of servers and this one takes the cake. From the kind people (generally) to the exciting fast paced game play, it's the bees knees.

cheers,

ioioio-OG

Hi, Io / OG!

We thank you for emerging from the shadows to show that massive hulking thing that has been killing all of us, really is a person, and not just penance for our sins! (lol)

And can I ask if OG stands for 'Original Geek'? If so, I may be intrigued to find out if you're another IT-guy. Smile

We'll understand if you prefer pummeling us in the game, than talking to us here (lol), but hopefully you'll take the odd time out so we don't have to be dead all the time. :|

Great to have you posting, and hope that you'll enjoy your stay!

(05-31-2017, 06:48 AM)iAcid Wrote: Hi, my name is Acid. I know you know me, but I'm currently braindead atm, so I'm just putting words on here. Anyway, welcome out! Also, I'm Acid, and Seattle coffee is cool (ignore this weirdo post)

~Acid

P.S.
Somehow, I knew that your name came from you pressing two buttons back and forth. I used to do that too in class, except I used the 'f' key and the 'k' key. Comprende?

~finally stops giggling @ this post and has to ask~

Say, Aaaaaccciiiiid, I happened to notice that unlike 'i' and 'o' which are right next to each other (and, as people who've chatted with me can all attest, is my most typical typo)... I noticed that 'f' and 'k' are not that close together... Were you just getting both hands in on it? Or should I imagine typing 'fkfkfk' and imagine what that means?? (Me, being ~cough~ 'more verbose' would probably end up saying 'fkittyfkittyfk', lol)

~runs before Solo can read this, and imagines a bot-outta-control chasing his 'lil tail to make him go all the faster~

(05-31-2017, 06:56 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Hi I'm runSPOTrun or play ball...or scrub....or usually random names...fun playing with ya, glad you finally posted! Your derned good!

SAY! I saw (and was eaten by a) 'scrub' this evening! I guess that was you?? Did you choose 'scrub', for the goodly-game of baseball when you don't have enough people for two full teams??
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Hey there, ioioio-OG!

How are you doing? Wish you a great day!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(05-31-2017, 06:56 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: Hi I'm runSPOTrun or play ball...or scrub....or usually random names...fun playing with ya, glad you finally posted! Your derned good!

I am so, so sorry spot..

*you're
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • run SPOT run
Ayeeee I'd say "Welcome to the forums," but you've been here since March! So instead I'll say, welcome to being active on the forums! Tongue Hope to see you post more, you're pretty fun in-game so I'm sure you'd be fun in threads too!
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(05-31-2017, 06:39 AM)ioioio-OG Wrote: Okay so,  the server is not responsive right now so I decided it would be a good time to finally post something on here after creeper style stalking the boards for.... a long time. 

Tongue

cheers,

ioioio-OG

Hey!!!! You finally post something! Welcome to the forums where you can meet all the fans that are screaming expletives at your name. Lol. Those fans is a gauge of how good someone is at the game. The more people who gets mad at you means you're sooo damn good. lol 
I hope you meet a lot of more friends and keep at being active. Here you can get in the loop with the latest in the game and be part of the community. 
Have fun in the forums!
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
Hello everyone ......................
My name is admissioninfo from India.
You finally post something! Welcome to the forums where you can meet all the fans that are screaming expletives at your name. Lol. Those fans is a gauge of how good someone is at the game. The more people who gets mad at you means you're sooo damn good. lol
I hope you meet a lot of more friends and keep at being active. Here you can get in the loop with the latest in the game and be part of the community.
[-] The following 1 user Likes admissioninfo's post:
  • Squirrel
welcome aboard

[Image: IOIOIO.jpg]
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 1 user Likes EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • ioioio-OG
@Spectrumss grammar Nazi lol.... also you should have capitalized Spot as it is a proper noun in this circumstance.  Angel