Poll: AGMA vs AGF vs Agar.io
AGMA
AGF
Agar.io
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
AGMA vs AGF vs Agar.io
Which one is your fav and why? What components do you like/dislike?? 

I still prefer the old AGF, just because I got used to it but AGMA is SO fun and active and everyone flocks to it. I no longer like or play regular Agar.io

If someone wants to chime in about dual agar pls do so Smile I can't comment on it because I've never even tried playing it
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
I like AGF best because (try to convince me otherwise), the gameplay was more responsive. AGMA is like learning to drive a truck after driving a racecar. That said, I'm learning to love the minimal lag, new players, and new challenges associated with AGMA. One of these days I'll figure out how to backshoot there (I still constantly wreck myself trying), and be able to dominate a lil more often....but it's summertime again, and time for all good SPOT's to be out hiking, biking, canoeing, and camping (and working if there's time), so I'll catch you all on the grid when I can and try to take what you got! Cheers!  
Velli
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Final, Sora, Squirrel , Sugar
I will definitely pick AGF here because the physics are better, more skilled players and my friends play on AGF. It is bit baised but it is my opinion... I love playing on AGF.....
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
I voted agma cuz I wasn't around when AGF was at its peak. Also, private servers have gotten me bored of vanilla agar.io Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like iAcid's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin , Squirrel
(05-31-2017, 02:31 AM)cuntnugg3t Wrote: Which one is your fav and why? What components do you like/dislike?? 

I still prefer the old AGF, just because I got used to it but AGMA is SO fun and active and everyone flocks to it. I no longer like or play regular Agar.io

I voted for BOTH AGF and AGMA, and I'm glad it's not sophisticated enough for me to be forced to 'rank' which one I like better...

As an IT-guy, I'm used to not getting used to anything -- "The only sure thing in IT is that it will change".

That said, I still do enjoy agar.io in 'Teams' mode -- the people playing there now are starting to have a better concept of the word "Team" (lol)... but it represents no more than 20% of my total playtime.

I still like AGF -- it has a different feel, plus memories. But I now play AGF maybe only 10% of the time, because most of the people are playing AGMA.

And I really like AGMA -- it has lots of budding new features, that I suspect will make things more interesting... From it keeping score (although that really doesn't describe how "good" a player you are, perhaps more, how addicted to it are you... lol), the new coins (which I haven't tried using yet, I'm being my miserly-self, and for the first time, I'm a millionaaaaaiiiirrrrrree at something... lol. I assume that everyone else is too)... I love the idea that proper "teams" is likely coming... we can see being able to party already, and probably that will come to include different scoring values for soloists and teamers? (just me wondering -- I don't know that for a fact)... and lots of other reasons, including the more professional "game-like" feel...

I think the future is AGMA, and that the future is bright!

And hopefully all the people I've come to enjoy here, will all be there too! (Even if they still like AGF, heh...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
AGF will always be my one true love. ( don't tell @KingTio )
I'm still trying to adjust to AGMA and I know I eventually will.
I really only play Agar.io when I'm beyond bored and have no other options, and I generally play experimental. I used to play on teams, until I realized my teammates were terrible at being teammates. Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
I prefer agf because of the faster game play. I feel like it is much more solid when it comes to the actual game responsiveness to commands.

But I do appreciate all the new features of agma and what they are trying to do. So I play agma a lot now than agf. If only they could incorporate the same game play in agf with agma all of these comments about how they don't like agma will disappear and we can all play in 1 platform. I hate to have some friends on one side and others on the other side so I would usually open both games and find which one has more friends in it.

I have played agar.io before and I didn't really like it. It was slow paced than agf, that made it boring for me.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
In all honesty, I still have feelings for the OLD AGF, it was easy to use custom bots on it and also it had like 4-10 people on it which made it nicer because then you'd have the eligible amount of players to do like 2v2's, 2v2's or even 4v4's but now on agma, you have that one person who has like 1928736 mass with 10 bots which basically ruins the game as all he will do is wait for you to get 1,000 - 5,000 mass and will instantly kill you.
P.S: Thanks to whoever posted on my threads which were related to the topic of it itself, I recently deleted it because of people posting content that was non-related to it. (not mentioning names) but people who posted on it for the correct reasons are legends, love you!
-Pixelated
"Life is like a bicycle, To keep your balance
You must keep moving!" - Albert Einstein 

[-] The following 1 user Likes Pixelated娜's post:
  • cuntnugg3t