Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Skin Speedart #1 | Basic & Trinity

Enjoy  Kappa
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trinity's post:
  • Mr Yo
How long did it take to make the skin?
Tired of living.
Yo that is actually really cool man! @Trinity did you make that yourself? If so I would like to contact you as I plan on making a new clan over the summer and would need a clan skin/logo
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
Gosh, I wish I could know how to use Photoshop really well like you. I can only understand paint.net so that's what I use. It works pretty well for me cause I made my own logo and others with it. Nice skin!

Oh and btw, this isn't speed up at all so technically it wouldn't be 'speed art'

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

Yeah @Mr Yo I actually know how to photoshop pretty well, but nothing like this. I am more of a Photography... gotta have respect for these artists amirite? Haha
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Mr Yo
(05-20-2016, 02:02 PM)V1tal Wrote: How long did it take to make the skin?

7 Minutes, including the edited out parts.

(05-21-2016, 03:20 AM)Mr Yo Wrote: Gosh, I wish I could know how to use Photoshop really well like you. I can only understand paint.net so that's what I use. It works pretty well for me cause I made my own logo and others with it. Nice skin!

Oh and btw, this isn't speed up at all so technically it wouldn't be 'speed art'

It is actually, just very minimal.

(05-21-2016, 03:03 AM)~XC Wrote: Yo that is actually really cool man! @Trinity did you make that yourself? If so I would like to contact you as I plan on making a new clan over the summer and would need a clan skin/logo

Yes, but i won't be making anyone skins.
@Trinity 7 minutes, that ain't take much time Smile
Tired of living.
(05-21-2016, 08:25 AM)V1tal Wrote: @Trinity 7 minutes, that ain't take much time Smile

That's 1 second compared to the ones I used to make back in Gota Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trinity's post:
  • run SPOT run
Ah gotchya @Trinity Still nice work and I would definetly like to see more!
  Keep On Running! 
@Trinity you are basic_ on discord right? Tongue
Tired of living.
unless your doing the actual line art, it's just copy and paste, and then using the tools. it's really pretty easy, and fun. nice vid Trinity!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-24-2016, 12:32 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: unless your doing the actual line art, it's just copy and paste, and then using the tools. it's really pretty easy, and fun. nice vid Trinity!

Try not to flame on other peoples posts. Thanks.
(05-24-2016, 05:02 AM)Trinity Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 12:32 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: unless your doing the actual line art, it's just copy and paste, and then using the tools. it's really pretty easy, and fun. nice vid Trinity!

I honestly have no idea what you mean by that (was I just supposed to worship your mad skillz?). I'm just stating the obvious in an attempt to encourage others to stretch their wings and fly. sorry if I gave away your secret or something. I'm not sure what you mean by "flaming", and I believe I complimented you...I have trouble with the actual line art, as I dont have the tools to really "draw" on my compy, and I thought your vid was great. sorry if you chose to be offended in some way.

I'd just like to add that every skin I've made has been an attempt to learn something new with the tools I have available to me. 90% of them involve some copy/paste or a downloadable font on top of a simple background I've made. If you (Trinity) didnt make this video as a tutorial, then I'm confused, and if you did, then I encourage anyone who watches it to try it out for themselves! It's a great lil hobby, and fun to learn. flame on my friends (whatever the hell that means).
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Gandalf
(05-24-2016, 12:32 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: unless your doing the actual line art, it's just copy and paste, and then using the tools. it's really pretty easy, and fun. nice vid Trinity!

I see no flame in run's post, other than potential constructive feedback.

PS: Good work on the skin, fancy stuff, nice tutorial.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(05-25-2016, 01:26 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:

I honestly have no idea what you mean by that (was I just supposed to worship your mad skillz?). I'm just stating the obvious in an attempt to encourage others to stretch their wings and fly. sorry if I gave away your secret or something. I'm not sure what you mean by "flaming", and I believe I complimented you...I have trouble with the actual line art, as I dont have the tools to really "draw" on my compy, and I thought your vid was great. sorry if you chose to be offended in some way.

I'd just like to add that every skin I've made has been an attempt to learn something new with the tools I have available to me. 90% of them involve some copy/paste or a downloadable font on top of a simple background I've made. If you (Trinity) didnt make this video as a tutorial, then I'm confused, and if you did, then I encourage anyone who watches it to try it out for themselves! It's a great lil hobby, and fun to learn. flame on my friends (whatever the hell that means).

I tend to keep all my tricks to myself.
Else there will be loads of other people trying to make the same stuff with the same style as me.
Since it took me around 1 year to get into this stuff, If people learn anything from my videos, it would appreciate for them to linkback to the videos.
Otherwise they will be stealing my methods of making stuff without crediting me.

You kind of dissed me there by saying that it's "Copy and Pasted", but it's fine.
(05-25-2016, 01:56 AM)Gandalf Wrote:

I see no flame in run's post, other than potential constructive feedback.

PS: Good work on the skin, fancy stuff, nice tutorial.

Thanks Tongue