• 15 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
A drastic change in the community and its prospects
oh the things i missed out on lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sinister 's post:
  • run SPOT run
(06-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Sinister Wrote: oh the things i missed out on lol

Hello there!!!
[Image: Robin.png]
I've been sleepless at night. 'Cause I don't know how I feel. I've been waiting on you 
Just to say something real.There's a light on the road. And I think you know. Morning is coming. And I have to go.I don't know why, I don't know why. We need to break so hard. I don't know why we break so hard But if we're strong enough 
To let it in. We strong enough. To let it go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rebeccahickshq's post:
  • Meerkat
(06-15-2017, 01:12 AM)rebeccahickshq Wrote: I've been sleepless at night. 'Cause I don't know how I feel. I've been waiting on you 
Just to say something real.There's a light on the road. And I think you know. Morning is coming. And I have to go.I don't know why, I don't know why. We need to break so hard. I don't know why we break so hard But if we're strong enough 
To let it in. We strong enough. To let it go.

It sounds like a song... or is it?

I found it hard to figure out what it was trying to say...

Is there an artist or a video? And if so, maybe you can report this in the Music thread we all use to share songs that we love?

But nice to have you here!

Hope to see an Introduction post from you as well. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
you always make me laugh, squirrel!

Seems I took exactly the right time, to take a "Time out" for a while  Exclamation

What can / shall I say to all this :

Heart  is much more powerfull then any kind of hate  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 3 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • Breakfast , Jupiter, Squirrel
(05-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Sora Wrote: Throughout the past couple of months, a lot of toxicity has been built up. A bad environment has made people side against each other. Talking bad about each other, cussing severely, hinting disrespectfully about other members, and bullying. This is one of the worst things people can parttake in a community which should be supportive of one another, trustful, and loyal.

A lot of people have been involved in such siding, both unintentionally and intentionally. Its pirimary core has come from Discord, where forum members would encourage/invite other forum members to join groups. Sometimes, certain forum members who would not approve of such behaviour taking place in these groups. These members would then be singled out and attacked by the other members of the group, eventually banned from the discord and bad mouthed.

I am disappointed that only very few members have told me about this ongoing problem, which has taken place for more than just a couple of weeks, building up.
Naturally, the staff team and certain moderating individuals have been inclined to remove certain posts or threads in the forum, which were in obvious terms disrespectful towards another member, or the community as whole. The disrespect, originating from members in Discord bad mouthing, and challenging their position in the forums, knowingly that they would receive less warnings as they challenge the staff team with rulebreaking. As more posts have been removed by staff, some members have built up more anger after these posts have been removed. In a vicious circle, they would post even more provocative posts, which would then again be removed by staff.

One of the theories a very smart member has messaged me about, has been that certain member(s) have purposefully started speaking badly about members of the forums, the forums itself, agf/agma, and me, as the admin. With the intenion of causing disputes between members, spreading toxicity, only to enjoy the entirety of the moment and members conflicting each other.

The staff team, throughout this time, have been mainly silent. While observing and grasping the situation. After an important discussion between staff, we have decided on numerious strict principles to guide the forum through, and follow by. This has been set in order to protect members, continue flourishing a great place, spread positivity and joy between members instead of negativity.

Staff will make a strict decision if they believe the post/shout is provocative or breaks rules. The decision ranges from a warning, to a ban. This will be taken very seriously from now on, and includes everyone.

Finally, I would like to thank most of our members whom are great and loyal members. We have a lot of talented, passionate, and smart members in our community. We've had great friendships evolve. And of course, we've had great players evolve from our AGF duel arena, and more battles to come in the future the upcoming tournament system and clan system to be implemented.
I would like to thank the members who have cast light upon this situation, and contributed to put a final strict stop to it.
I would like to thank our moderating team, and staff for all their dedication to the community and support.

Thank you for reading. Let's unlimit our limits together!
so true right Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ahtisham's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-29-2017, 05:49 PM)Sora Wrote: Its pirimary core has come from Discord

@Sora

We - my little brother plays minecraft - have made exactly the same expierence with Discord !

Groups are building there - and then this groups start fighting against - NOT only in the game (which is normal, same like in agario / agma, cos its the nature of this games to fight each other).

BUT with this Discord ...

- the groups start fighting outside the game

Discord is only one thing outside from many, chat, facebook, etc.  Exclamation

This Discord - in connection with "fighting each other"-games - is very TOXIC !

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Thanks for your sharing. Hope you can contribute more quality posts to this page. Thank you!
i might not be a staff but i still help but sometimes i get mad i can control it but no one have to be staff to stop this.
[img=800x200]file:///C:/Users/gay%20boy/Pictures/Watafak_Sig.png[/img]
[-] The following 4 users Like WATAFAK's post:
  • Mikasa, Robin , Sora, Squirrel
I have recently been one of the victims being accused of switching side

I have been involved in this and have been a bystander
Yeah man i hate people who be toxic for no reason I Agree sora
I love this forum so much omg Exclamation Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Nice speech Sora. I'd just like to say that I've heard people trash talking other people and i just want to say stop.
Thing can get a little heated.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • [『ƔŤṦ』]丅EмקEST⚔-ᴷᴵᴺᴳ