Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
A drastic change in the community and its prospects
wow Cen . You are pretty far off the mark with that post. It is obvious that you don't know anything about Heather because she is none of those things you implied. In fact , the total opposite. Heather has been an important part of my discord server team AGF Gamer's since I created it. She  (as well as Sugar) have contributed so much to the continuing success of  AGF Gamers since it began. Heather is a joy to be around. I would recommend her to any one who needs a moderator, but i will also put up a fight to keep her Wink If you would like to meet Heather, send me a pm and I will send you an invite to AGF Gamers.  If you are upset for some reason, also Pm me and we can discuss your grievance. Otherwise meh! and as they say in the forums  RIP this.  Check your PM's
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 4 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax , Sugar, Supergirl
Sora didn't mean to achieve "these" results by posting this thread by looking at Cen's post and the replies.

Why are we even trying to make things better, while some people (excuse me for my following words) still are stupid enough to spread negative thoughts and questioning the admin's choices.
[Image: Mikasa_Sig2.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Mikasa 's post:
  • Squirrel , YEET, ™ Chronic , ℱIRE
(05-29-2017, 05:51 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: cussing and bad words is discouraged on the forums. Occasionally, a slight minor cuss word can be thrown out there. But any use of offensive cuss words is pointless and negative.

Literally have a member who is highly ranked called "Cuntnugget" like, let's be real just cause she has tits doesn't mean she is better than every other person lmao atleast be consistent with your rules.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 2 users Like Conquest's post:
  • Demon King, ™ Chronic
(05-30-2017, 12:53 PM)Mikasa Wrote: questioning the admin's choices.

That is where you are wrong. As a human, neither admin nor moderator is perfect or above questioning and this can done publicly if done in a proper manner, without disrespect and in a constructive way, in a thread for that. That would be called constructive criticism. Prohibiting such actions would amount to censorship and it would thread on the borders of dictatorship, which a forum isn't.

A forum is a place where you exchange ideas, you cannot simply forbid or condemn the nature of a forum... on a forum!
[-] The following 7 users Like Doigt's post:
  • Conquest, Demon King, Mikasa , Relax , Splinxyy , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
(05-30-2017, 09:47 PM)Doigt Wrote:

That is where you are wrong. As a human, neither admin nor moderator is perfect or above questioning and this can done publicly if done in a proper manner, without disrespect and in a constructive way, in a thread for that. That would be called constructive criticism. Prohibiting such actions would amount to censorship and it would thread on the borders of dictatorship, which a forum isn't.

A forum is a place where you exchange ideas, you cannot simply forbid or condemn the nature of a forum... on a forum!

I agree with most of what you said. As much as it is the staff's job to keep the users in check, it is also the users job to keep the staff in check.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Relax 's post:
  • Demon King
(05-30-2017, 09:39 PM)Conquest Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 05:51 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: cussing and bad words is discouraged on the forums. Occasionally, a slight minor cuss word can be thrown out there. But any use of offensive cuss words is pointless and negative.

Literally have a member who is highly ranked called "Cuntnugget" like, let's be real just cause she has tits doesn't mean she is better than every other person lmao atleast be consistent with your rules.

I knew a guy named Harry Dick.  Can't ban him for that.
(05-30-2017, 09:39 PM)Conquest Wrote: Literally have a member who is highly ranked called ~snips the immaterial~ like, let's be real just cause she has tits doesn't mean she is better than every other person lmao atleast be consistent with your rules.

We had this tired debate back when they became a member.

I'm pretty sure you were a part of that, too.

So why kick a carcass??

I now know of 2 gals that you went after... And yet, once upon a long ago, you played for the girls side, with me, in a game.

I just don't understand you anymore.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora, Sugar
(05-31-2017, 04:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:39 PM)Conquest Wrote: Literally have a member who is highly ranked called ~snips the immaterial~ like, let's be real just cause she has tits doesn't mean she is better than every other person lmao atleast be consistent with your rules.

We had this tired debate back when they became a member.

I'm pretty sure you were a part of that, too.

So why kick a carcass??

I now know of 2 gals that you went after... And yet, once upon a long ago, you played for the girls side, with me, in a game.

I just don't understand you anymore.

Well when one of them started insulting me for no reason, I apologised, then they kept on.... AND THEN I WAS TOLD TO APOLOGISE BY SORA (Even though I was ignoring her and she was STILL insulting me)

I was even threatened to be banned by 101 but that was a normal thing lmao
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Demon King
(05-31-2017, 09:42 AM)Conquest Wrote: Well when one of them started insulting me for no reason, I apologised, then they kept on.... AND THEN I WAS TOLD TO APOLOGISE BY SORA (Even though I was ignoring her and she was STILL insulting me)

I was even threatened to be banned by 101 but that was a normal thing lmao

I gather the person you're talking about, is one you also came to understand that I would kind of "look out for"... If I'm right, then I really believe that the initial responses that you took as insults were just intended jokingly, and that that is why there was what you considered... uneven, and likely unjust treatment.

As time wore on, and those against them won, getting them to stop posting and eventually disappear altogether... it's like remembering someone...who died. I still miss them, and hope that I was right -- that they never fooled me by having an evil side that I didn't see... And maybe one day they'll come back?? I hope so. (Maybe they are reading right now. They could just pick a new name, and start over...)

But there were a number of you all claiming the same thing, and with time, I dunno whether I was right or not. I can only know what I was there for, after all. Everything that I saw, I saw as a joking/teasingby them, which I must say that I do myself regularly (and... I can only speak for myself here... but for me, that means that I like you... whether that's weird or not).

I'm still sad that they are gone, but I'm no longer angry at the people who made that happen, although I continue to believe that it is wrong.

And since it's over, I don't see why you should have to be stuck back a few chapters earlier... just come back, be the happy and fun Conquest that I remember from the beginning?? That's who I remember, because that's who I choose to remember. In a way, seeing you like the way you have been... I just see it as having lost multiple people. Which just makes the feeling worse.

How about stowing the stubbornness, calling it a tie/did-not-happen (as I am, now), and just remember how it was before?

PS: I still feel like I lost a friend... All the constant :poop: they took from people is a bad memory here... and really, the only bad memory that comes to mind. And I hate that the person I consider that I lost stopped trying, gave in to the BS, and moved on... because they didn't "move on" with me, and I will likely never speak to them or hear from them again. But this is an opportunity to practise forgiveness, as well, and concentrate instead on the good we can have with the people who are left.

PPS: We recently also regained, and then re-relost another person that, although I know they were often brusque and unforgiving -- especially when they felt they'd been wronged -- I enjoyed a part of them too, and while (OK, not this time, but I don't have all the details, and no-one needs to "consult" with me here -- I am nothing; just another user) I understand why they can be kicked off, and are now-and-then bad for the place... Again, I also know I've enjoyed some of the time with them, and again, I choose to remember the good, more so than the bad...

In a way, I see the two as parallels, except the one, I saw as being innocent of all charges, and the other guilty of a fiery-temper that made him say stuff that.. is best not seen.

And if both of them see that last line, they will likely both hate me.

I don't care.

I like 'em both...

But the Forums is a bigger place than any one person. And we don't get to choose who stays, who leaves, who enjoys it, and who gets bored and is never seen again... or who is kicked. The people in charge do their best... but they are still human, and they will make mistakes.

Me not being an official part of that team (although, perhaps in a small way, I am -- I love this place, and will always support it), means I get to express my opinions, right or wrong... and means that I don't need to make decisions that end up being either... right or wrong. (If that makes sense.)

Sorry for another long post.

But the things I am most sensitive about, make me ramble more than the others.
Fight the Good Fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PigupJKlOk
Make it worth the price we pay!
(Lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/fight-the-goo...iumph.html)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(05-30-2017, 10:11 PM)Relax Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 09:47 PM)Doigt Wrote:

I agree with most of what you said. As much as it is the staff's job to keep the users in check, it is also the users job to keep the staff in check.

With freedom of speech comes responsibility and with in that  there is still a "norm" and "common sense"
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar