Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just stop.
To all you people complaining of people spamming to get it on their fucking count and talking shit about the 10000 count game, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, STFU ABOUT IT, I COULDNT GIVE LESS OF A FUCK WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK, THX!!!
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
Couldn't have said it better
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
(05-19-2016, 09:05 AM)HazR Wrote: To all you people complaining of people spamming to get it on their fucking count and talking shit about the 10000 count game, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, STFU ABOUT IT, I COULDNT GIVE LESS OF A FUCK WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK, THX!!!

Ahum, if they shouldn't care about other people spamming, why do you care that they care? Please let other people have their opinions on trivial matters like these. 

Got that? Good. Thanks.
(05-19-2016, 09:05 AM)HazR Wrote: To all you people complaining of people spamming to get it on their fucking count and talking shit about the 10000 count game, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, STFU ABOUT IT, I COULDNT GIVE LESS OF A FUCK WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK, THX!!!

Why make a new thread about this? Haven't we seen enough?

Take your own advice and delete this trash.

Sorry... your post was useless, and if anything, will propagate the stupidity by giving it yet another home to breed in.

(05-19-2016, 11:43 AM)Mikasa Wrote: Couldn't have said it better
You SURE about that?!??!

My opinion: Condoning a post with more cuss than content, is a mistake.

The best way to get rid of this, is for everyone to shut up about it already.

And those of us with a brain should lead by example. I'm not replying to any more messages about this. It's all been said 20 times.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run , Voakie
In my eyes it isn't spamming. I help people that WANTS TO GET THERE. So i'll help them to continue it.
If you have something to say about me, you're allowed to. I'm going to listen to you.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(05-19-2016, 12:13 PM)NesGee Wrote:

Ahum, if they shouldn't care about other people spamming, why do you care that they care? Please let other people have their opinions on trivial matters like these. 

Got that? Good. Thanks.

aye im saying this cause people make threads about spamming and im asking people to stfu about it

(05-19-2016, 12:49 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Why make a new thread about this? Haven't we seen enough?

Take your own advice and delete this trash.

Sorry... your post was useless, and if anything, will propagate the stupidity by giving it yet another home to breed in.

You SURE about that?!??!

My opinion: Condoning a post with more cuss than content, is a mistake.

The best way to get rid of this, is for everyone to shut up about it already.

And those of us with a brain should lead by example.  I'm not replying to any more messages about this. It's all been said 20 times.

Useless? damn squirrel, it isnt useless im saying that people should basically stfu with making threads about the ''spamming'' fucking hell

(05-19-2016, 12:54 PM)blood cr Wrote: In my eyes it isn't spamming. I help people that WANTS TO GET THERE. So i'll help them to continue it.
If you have something to say about me, you're allowed to. I'm going to listen to you.

this isnt to you blood Big Grin Love you bro Heart
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!

You can. You can say it much better than swearing 5 times in 1 thread.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 2 users Like V1tal's post:
  • ℱIRE , ✨101✨
I totally disagree. People go to forums for good content and when they get spam they're not getting the content that they wanted... Spamming is a horrid thing... Stop it Smile
-LKD70
[-] The following 3 users Like LKD70 's post:
  • Robin , run SPOT run , Voakie
a forum game isnt spamming. we all know what the content of the thread will be, so we have the choice to join in or not.
spamming is identical content being repeatedly posted. If this thread pertains to any of my posts, remember that I only call out spam that is pretending to be new posts, or repeat posts intended to be spam. I personally enjoy the forum games, even though I dont participate in all of them...we are gamers after all right? It is very disappointing for me when I check out a thread only to realize it's a repeat from another thread with the same content, only repeated for self aggrandizement...and I'll complain every time. if they wanna post twice I'll complain twice, simple as that.

i gotta agree with the rodent...You couldn't have said it better (community manager)? thats a shame
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel , Voakie
(05-25-2016, 06:58 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: a forum game isnt spamming. we all know what the content of the thread will be, so we have the choice to join in or not.
spamming is identical content being repeatedly posted. If this thread pertains to any of my posts, remember that I only call out spam that is pretending to be new posts, or repeat posts intended to be spam. I personally enjoy the forum games, even though I dont participate in all of them...we are gamers after all right? It is very disappointing for me when I check out a thread only to realize it's a repeat from another thread with the same content, only repeated for self aggrandizement...and I'll complain every time. if they wanna post twice I'll complain twice, simple as that.

i gotta agree with the rodent...You couldn't have said it better (community manager)? thats a shame

I already said it many times before, maybe you just didn't notice yet.
It's the fact that the people ignore the opinion of others and continue to argue about the forum games & the quality of content the post contains.
And I'm fed up with those arguments, just like @HazR already mentioned and I totally agree to his statement about the current situation.

(05-25-2016, 06:46 AM)LKD70 Wrote: I totally disagree. People go to forums for good content and when they get spam they're not getting the content that they wanted... Spamming is a horrid thing... Stop it Smile

I agree with you. But games like the count to 10000 keep the forum active.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 2 users Like V1tal's post:
  • LKD70 , ℱIRE
I have no idea why are you guys fighting about this forums games. If you guys look through the homepage you can see fun section. It is made for fun and that's why peoples try to make fun posts by making games. Plus through that so many peoples get active so it has benefit towards our community. I don't think there should be an argument about forums games. Plus that is the main reason that @Sora put the fun section... If i am wrong pls let me know....Thanks!!!!
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Squirrel , ℱIRE
My saying:

"Post count shouldn't be restricting"
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Robin
Why is this argument still a thing?
Everything important got already said, let's just stop this nonsense.

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Konoha , Squirrel
(05-25-2016, 05:05 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Why is this argument still a thing?
Everything important got already said, let's just stop this nonsense.

Can you close this thread? Because i expect you you can... Confused
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa