Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack on Titan - Fans Theory
(06-05-2017, 01:22 PM)Sugar Wrote: Really it's too soon? But even so, there's so many unanswered questions.

Which episode are you in now?

Yeah, it's a good thing if they don't cut because there are some things relevant to the story out of the gore.

That episode was from this past Sunday and it was Episode 6 of the 2nd season. I assume the series will make it to around 50 to 60 episodes. That’s why I thought they have plenty of time to unravel everything.

Carton Network’s promo kind of implied it was going to be a maintenance (or housekeeping) episode after all the previous action. So, I was caught off-guard.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/attack-on-titan
I'm on Episode 7. I think 8 has already came out. Haven't had the chance to watch it yet.

I didn't know there were that many episodes in 1 season. Was Season 1 that many too?

But there are so many unanswered questions still. So I am cool with them revealing the armored and colossal titan this early.

Still wondering why the walls were made out of titans and why they can turn into one whenever they want to.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
Carton Network is at least one episode behind because of a holiday marathon a few weeks ago.

The first season had 25 episodes. I imagine the second season will eventually have close to the same number. I’m hearing only 12 episodes scheduled so far though.

Eren still hasn’t proven that he can fortify his body in any way.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • run SPOT run
aye, good show.

Code Geass is the best anime ever tho.
aot can't compare

just my opinion.
kill me

Just watch it at some point
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
W E E A B O O S X D
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
you slut.

watch code geass first ho
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
@✨101✨ I'm a japanophile not a weeaboo lel

@Shadow Fox I have just finished watching episode 9. There's not much content in it. Just back story about Ymir. So I can't wait til Episode 10.

@plsdonteatme I will try to watch Code Geass when I have the time to binge watch. From the trailer tho, I feel like the content is pretty serious but the type of manga character used is like Moe/cute or clamp art which is usually for kids cartoons. I am intrigue with the plot though. So I will definitely check it out.
I wonder what the other community is like? Seems like there will be a reveal, and I'm betting there were 2 titan/human communities that fought each other or something like that....maybe a community of banished titan people?....hmmmm hard to say.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-10-2017, 08:03 AM)Sugar Wrote: @plsdonteatme I will try to watch Code Geass when I have the time to binge watch. From the trailer tho, I feel like the content is pretty serious but the type of manga character used is like Moe/cute or clamp art which is usually for kids cartoons. I am intrigue with the plot though. So I will definitely check it out.

Code Geass has plenty of violence, but not gore. The main character is a classic hero villain.

(06-11-2017, 04:13 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I wonder what the other community is like? Seems like there will be a reveal, and I'm betting there were 2 titan/human communities that fought each other or something like that....maybe a community of banished titan people?....hmmmm hard to say.

One group of Titans believed having no skin was the way to go, while the other preferred covering up. That’s definitely a reason to fight.
(06-12-2017, 03:20 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 08:03 AM)Sugar Wrote: @plsdonteatme I will try to watch Code Geass when I have the time to binge watch. From the trailer tho, I feel like the content is pretty serious but the type of manga character used is like Moe/cute or clamp art which is usually for kids cartoons. I am intrigue with the plot though. So I will definitely check it out.

Code Geass has plenty of violence, but not gore. The main character is a classic hero villain.

(06-11-2017, 04:13 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: I wonder what the other community is like? Seems like there will be a reveal, and I'm betting there were 2 titan/human communities that fought each other or something like that....maybe a community of banished titan people?....hmmmm hard to say.

One group of Titans believed having no skin was the way to go, while the other preferred covering up. That’s definitely a reason to fight.

If the side that wanted to cover up picked this time to invent armour, then I bet that they won! (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
well the armored titan and the colossal (skinless) titan work together and are both from the other community....so, hard to say.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-12-2017, 05:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote: If the side that wanted to cover up picked this time to invent armour, then I bet that they won! (lol)

Officially all Titans are giant naked human-like creatures. Just some like to go farther and show off muscle tissue as well.

See what I mean: http://attackontitan.wikia.com/wiki/File...action.png

Actually some skin-less Titans do have some form of armor. But, it still just looks like some type of tissue.
http://attackontitan.wikia.com/wiki/File...rofile.PNG

If interested, you’ll have to read the comic, watch the TV show and play the game to get caught up.
It broke my heart to find who the colossal and armored titans were... Not saying here who because some people might not have watched it. No spoilers. But yeah that was sad.

I don't know where they came from but for some reason there's a community of people who can turn into titans and there's just the plain humans.
But I wonder why some people don't know that they can turn into titans, like Eren.
I'm going to watch it since you told us that is gore, action, suspense, mystery, and heart at the same time. (BTW, what do you mean by HEART?) Give me atleast a month to finish it and please no spoilers alert. I will give my review after watching the series.
"Escape reality and play games."
A network analyst at PetStreetMall, a place to find quality and affordable pet supplies

[url=http://www.petstreetmall.com/][/url]
(06-14-2017, 02:51 AM)newsalert Wrote: I'm going to watch it since you told us that is gore, action, suspense, mystery, and heart at the same time. (BTW, what do you mean by HEART?) Give me atleast a month to finish it and please no spoilers alert. I will give my review after watching the series.

Heart...the feels....tugs on your heart strings sometimes because there are scenes that can get pretty sad or sappy. 

But yes, if you like anime and you like all those things, this maybe for you. Let me know how you like it. I gave the link on this thread if you want to binge watch.