Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skins
the skins they added such as premium ones are unnecessarily expensive such as the Halloween skins, why is it costing around 8K coins just for a skin? im not counting the spy skin as it deserves to be expensive but every other skin is  unnecessarily expensive for a skin at least  Angry
I agree buddy, The skins on Agar.io are to expensive.

The newbies around the section complain quite a lot due to the amount of which the skins cost.
Unless you play the game daily and know how to play it's also quite hard to get coins.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
Yea the skins on agar.io are really expensive. But the spy skin isn't worth it, because a lot of people play with dark theme.
Tired of living.
(05-18-2016, 09:22 PM)agairo Wrote: the skins they added such as premium ones are unnecessarily expensive such as the Halloween skins, why is it costing around 8K coins just for a skin? im not counting the spy skin as it deserves to be expensive but every other skin is  unnecessarily expensive for a skin at least  Angry

I agree to you bud... but we can't do anything tho...
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • V1tal
(05-19-2016, 03:36 PM)Robin Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 09:22 PM)agairo Wrote: the skins they added such as premium ones are unnecessarily expensive such as the Halloween skins, why is it costing around 8K coins just for a skin? im not counting the spy skin as it deserves to be expensive but every other skin is  unnecessarily expensive for a skin at least  Angry

Like i said, spy skin is totally not worth it. Many people use dark theme.
Tired of living.
(05-19-2016, 05:47 PM)V1tal Wrote:

[Image: d1ck.png]
^ Stole this from gota Kappa
Ignore the links name LOL
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(05-19-2016, 06:10 PM)blood cr Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 05:47 PM)V1tal Wrote:

[Image: d1ck.png]
^ Stole this from gota Kappa
Ignore the links name LOL
its a black image: http://prntscr.com/b61753
Tired of living.