Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm pixelated
~Kindly greets the hundreds of people that are registered on this forum~
Hi.I am going to introduce myself. [Image: smile.png]
So basically I'm a boy/male (16 years of age)
I like to code random stuff
My favourite colour hands down has to be pink
Favourite food has to be tacos 
I have no friends but I'd love to make some new friends (Soon could be you)
I'm not single
That's pretty much all the things I could list about me
-Pixelated
"Life is like a bicycle, To keep your balance
You must keep moving!" - Albert Einstein 

[-] The following 7 users Like Pixelated娜's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, QueenHeather, Reaction , Sora, YEET, ℱIRE , ✨101✨
What kind of coding do you know

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
(05-27-2017, 08:21 PM)Cen Wrote: What kind of coding do you know

I currently know a bit of Javascript, Python and I'm learning Assembly
The languages I know well are CSS and HTML

Welcome! You seem like a fun, nice, and interesting specimen! I'll enjoy getting to know you Wink
[Image: YEET.png]
(05-27-2017, 09:06 PM)YEET Wrote: Welcome! You seem like a fun, nice, and interesting specimen! I'll enjoy getting to know you Wink

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll make sure I get to know you as much as you'd want to know me.
-Pixelated

[-] The following 1 user Likes Pixelated娜's post:
  • YEET
When I clicked this thread I was expecting someone to post a pixelated picture of themselves lol, anyways welcome to the forums Tongue
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-27-2017, 09:21 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: When I clicked this thread I was expecting someone to post a pixelated picture of themselves lol, anyways welcome to the forums Tongue

Sorry this thread didn't reach your expectations xD I'll try better next time and I'll also add some PweDiePie Clickbaits in it as well!
-Pixelated

[-] The following 1 user Likes Pixelated娜's post:
  • ✨101✨
this is a super secret pic of @✨101✨ he wanted to show you himself but got embarresed
[Image: mega_ryu_by_melolzugaming-d5o8aea.png]

Hi @Pixelated娜 welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like run SPOT run 's post:
  • Sugar, ✨101✨
Welcome to the forums lad! Hope you stay with us. Smile
Welcome to the forums Pixelated! What made you choose pixelated as your name? What languages do you code?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Pixelated娜
Welcome to the forums! I hope that you find like minded people and gain new friends. 

Already, there are people interested in getting to know you more. 

Hope you enjoy and stay longer.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(05-28-2017, 04:32 AM)Sora Wrote: Welcome to the forums Pixelated! What made you choose pixelated as your name? What languages do you code?

So as of now, I know JavaScript, Python, CSS and HTML but I'm starting to learn a bit of Assembly and a bit of C++. I chose my name from the internet, we were in school and we had to do a presentation so for the First slide of it, I looked for some cool fonts and I found a cool "pixelated" font which I used and ever since then, I liked the word pixelated which is why I chose it as a name.
-Pixelated

Welcome to this community I hope your stay will be pleasant Smile

Many people are there to help you if needed
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(05-27-2017, 08:54 PM)Pixelated娜 Wrote: I currently know a bit of Javascript, Python and I'm learning Assembly

Welcome to the Forums!

Here's hoping that you'll find a few of those -- friends. There's lots of decent folks here to choose from!

Not since I was 17 have I known someone who would get into Assembly language of some kind at your age! What drove you to that?? Python is cool... CSS I don't really think is a language, and "Markup" languages aren't programming languages, but every bit of knowledge is good! You look to be setting up as a Web-guy... which is why I find Assembly a strange choice. What family of processor?

I'd suggest either PERL or PHP next... or old faithful, C++/C#. Wink

(Do people still make web sites anymore? Seems half the 'developers' I knew now say they make WordPress sites. LOL Nothing against WordPress, if ya gotta do it, and know squat, it will give you a good leg up the ladder... But mannnnnn... the place I work at has moved all sites that are Wordpress-based onto it's own server, which gets pummeled by would-be hackers daily....)

And sho nuff... half the calls I get that say, "Are you having any problems right now?" are answered the same way, "Not unless you have a WordPress site."

Good luck to ya, and hope that you have a blast here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-28-2017, 07:16 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 08:54 PM)Pixelated娜 Wrote: I currently know a bit of Javascript, Python and I'm learning Assembly

Welcome to the Forums!

Here's hoping that you'll find a few of those -- friends.  There's lots of decent folks here to choose from!

Not since I was 17 have I known someone who would get into Assembly language of some kind at your age! What drove you to that?? Python is cool... CSS I don't really think is a language, and "Markup" languages aren't programming languages, but every bit of knowledge is good! You look to be setting up as a Web-guy... which is why I find Assembly a strange choice. What family of processor?

I'd suggest either PERL or PHP next... or old faithful, C++/C#. Wink

(Do people still make web sites anymore? Seems half the 'developers' I knew now say they make WordPress sites. LOL Nothing against WordPress, if ya gotta do it, and know squat, it will give you a good leg up the ladder... But mannnnnn... the place I work at has moved all sites that are Wordpress-based onto it's own server, which gets pummeled by would-be hackers daily....)

And sho nuff... half the calls I get that say, "Are you having any problems right now?" are answered the same way, "Not unless you have a WordPress site."

Good luck to ya, and hope that you have a blast here!
Funly enough, I was actually thinking of PHP next, well to some extent, I already know it (Basically HTML) but with the the <?php and ?> and the HTML/CSS was for people who wanted me to make a website for them which looked attractive.
-Pixelated