Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AGF going international!
(05-19-2016, 02:06 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 02:02 PM)Slothy Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 02:09 PM)Voakie Wrote: Hey everybody,

new updates for AGF! Quick list so you know what I will talk about
  • Better design coming soon (Your help is needed!)
  • Gathering Feedback for planned features like: A jukebox to play your favorite YT playlists/videos and an instant screenshot button!
  • I'm searching for translators!
Let's begin Kappa

Better design

A few people have noticed that the current look of the Client is very plain and only consisting of the colors blue, red and white. Now is your time GFX boys n' galls!
Sorry if this seems a little "not nice-nice", but please only help here if your really CAN. What I and I guess everybody else wants, is a professional and clean look, that doesn't look too much like Donald Trump's hairstyle. So, I will only accept images that...
...fit into the main look of the current design (plain - simplistic - soft), means, don't get too colorfull or paint me a house!
...you didn't steal from Google images
...were made with love
I know that 90% percent of you will get me wrong. I don't say you shouldn't give it a try! I don't pay so I don't expect high quality stuff! I just don't want a few lines that were painted together in 30 seconds.

Gathering Feedback for planned features

You saw the list above, I'm not going to repeat it again, because this announcement is already too long...
Go ahead, give your thought on the mentioned ideas in your very own post, down there Big Grin

I'm searching for translators!

A few people already knew before, but AGF will be in all sorts of languages! Brought to you by Voakie, the coding goat Voakie
Simply PM me your E-Mail and the language(s) you can translate and you can get started, thanks for your contribution!

Languages already translated:
-English (duh)
-German

Of course Feedback for this topic is welcome too! (If you are a translator, please also check if somebody made any misstakes and so on, thanks Big Grin )

German translation will go live very soon!
Thanks you for reading, Voakie Voakie

Link to the website:
http://voakie.tk/projects/agf_remake/#

we get paid for translator?

No, of course not xD

count me out lol
(05-18-2016, 10:26 PM)~XC Wrote: ALSO LAST THING... Please make a limit on how big your signature can be, I feel like some people have signatures that are WAY to big, I think (no offense blood cr and FIRE). I think making the limit about the size of @Robin 's would be smart.

I'll see what I can do to change it Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie
@Voakie 101 made a music thread and all the peolpes favo songs are there! Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(05-19-2016, 02:57 PM)Craw Wrote: @Voakie 101 made a music thread and all the peolpes favo songs are there! Heart

I know, I added something to it too Big Grin

(05-19-2016, 02:42 PM)Slothy Wrote:

• Gathering Feedback for planned features like: A jukebox to play your favorite YT playlists/videos and an instant screenshot button!
Let's begin Kappa

Better design

A few people have noticed that the current look of the Client is very plain and only consisting of the colors blue, red and white. Now is your time GFX boys n' galls!
Sorry if this seems a little "not nice-nice", but please only help here if your really CAN. What I and I guess everybody else wants, is a professional and clean look, that doesn't look too much like Donald Trump's hairstyle. So, I will only accept images that...
...fit into the main look of the current design (plain - simplistic - soft), means, don't get too colorfull or paint me a house!
...were made with love
I know that 90% percent of you will get me wrong. I don't say you shouldn't give it a try! I don't pay so I don't expect high quality stuff! I just don't want a few lines that were painted together in 30 seconds.

You saw the list above, I'm not going to repeat it again, because this announcement is already too long...
Go ahead, give your thought on the mentioned ideas in your very own post, down there Big Grin

A few people already knew before, but AGF will be in all sorts of languages! Brought to you by Voakie, the coding goat Voakie
Simply PM me your E-Mail and the language(s) you can translate and you can get started, thanks for your contribution!

-English (duh)
-German

Of course Feedback for this topic is welcome too! (If you are a translator, please also check if somebody made any misstakes and so on, thanks Big Grin )

Link to the website:

No, of course not xD

count me out lol

I am supposed to pay people so they can play what I make for them for free in their language? xD Very egoistic slothy
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-19-2016, 03:11 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 02:57 PM)Craw Wrote: @Voakie 101 made a music thread and all the peolpes favo songs are there! Heart

I know, I added something to it too Big Grin

(05-19-2016, 02:42 PM)Slothy Wrote:

Let's begin Kappa

Better design

...were made with love

-English (duh)
-German

Link to the website:

No, of course not xD

count me out lol

I am supposed to pay people so they can play what I make for them for free in their language? xD Very egoistic slothy

egotistical? im not good with big words -_- can u put it in easy speak langueaege?
@Slothy

I'll explain it:
I am making this new client for free, for the profit of the community... It's a very big project that takes a lot of time and thinking! Then I sit here coding for 2 days (well aprox. 6 hours) so you can easily translate it using a professional interface, and you want to get payed?
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-19-2016, 03:30 PM)Voakie Wrote: @Slothy

I'll explain it:
I am making this new client for free, for the profit of the community... It's a very big project that takes a lot of time and thinking! Then I sit here coding for 2 days (well aprox. 6 hours) so you can easily translate it using a professional interface, and you want to get payed?

ya im broke
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Falysidia
Wink 
@Voakie pm me if you think I could help with any of the visual aspects of the project. I'm no pro, but I have a decent eye for commercial art and would be happy to contribute in any way that would be useful!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
im a google transelator

i use that google translate
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]