Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AGF going international!
Star 
Hey everybody,

new updates for AGF! Quick list so you know what I will talk about
  • Better design coming soon (Your help is needed!)
  • Gathering Feedback for planned features like: A jukebox to play your favorite YT playlists/videos and an instant screenshot button!
  • I'm searching for translators!
Let's begin Kappa

Better design

A few people have noticed that the current look of the Client is very plain and only consisting of the colors blue, red and white. Now is your time GFX boys n' galls!
Sorry if this seems a little "not nice-nice", but please only help here if your really CAN. What I and I guess everybody else wants, is a professional and clean look, that doesn't look too much like Donald Trump's hairstyle. So, I will only accept images that...
...fit into the main look of the current design (plain - simplistic - soft), means, don't get too colorfull or paint me a house!
...you didn't steal from Google images
...were made with love
I know that 90% percent of you will get me wrong. I don't say you shouldn't give it a try! I don't pay so I don't expect high quality stuff! I just don't want a few lines that were painted together in 30 seconds.

Gathering Feedback for planned features

You saw the list above, I'm not going to repeat it again, because this announcement is already too long...
Go ahead, give your thought on the mentioned ideas in your very own post, down there Big Grin

I'm searching for translators!

A few people already knew before, but AGF will be in all sorts of languages! Brought to you by Voakie, the coding goat Voakie
Simply PM me your E-Mail and the language(s) you can translate and you can get started, thanks for your contribution!

Languages already translated:
-English (duh)
-German

Of course Feedback for this topic is welcome too! (If you are a translator, please also check if somebody made any misstakes and so on, thanks Big Grin )

German translation will go live very soon!
Thanks you for reading, Voakie Voakie

Link to the website:
http://voakie.tk/projects/agf_remake/#
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Falysidia, Mr Yo, Sora
(05-18-2016, 02:09 PM)Voakie Wrote: Hey everybody,

• Gathering Feedback for planned features like: A jukebox to play your favorite YT playlists/videos and an instant screenshot button!
Let's begin Kappa

Better design

A few people have noticed that the current look of the Client is very plain and only consisting of the colors blue, red and white. Now is your time GFX boys n' galls!
Sorry if this seems a little "not nice-nice", but please only help here if your really CAN. What I and I guess everybody else wants, is a professional and clean look, that doesn't look too much like Donald Trump's hairstyle. So, I will only accept images that...
...fit into the main look of the current design (plain - simplistic - soft), means, don't get too colorfull or paint me a house!
...were made with love
I know that 90% percent of you will get me wrong. I don't say you shouldn't give it a try! I don't pay so I don't expect high quality stuff! I just don't want a few lines that were painted together in 30 seconds.

You saw the list above, I'm not going to repeat it again, because this announcement is already too long...
Go ahead, give your thought on the mentioned ideas in your very own post, down there Big Grin

A few people already knew before, but AGF will be in all sorts of languages! Brought to you by Voakie, the coding goat Voakie
Simply PM me your E-Mail and the language(s) you can translate and you can get started, thanks for your contribution!

-English (duh)
-German

Of course Feedback for this topic is welcome too! (If you are a translator, please also check if somebody made any misstakes and so on, thanks Big Grin )

Link to the website:

Hey goatie,

I'm dutch and i wanna help!
I can translate from english to dutch. So maybe i can help?
Tired of living.

Let's begin Kappa

Better design

...were made with love

-English (duh)
-German

Link to the website:

If you want to make AGF international, I can help with the romanian/moldovian language Kappa
(same request as @V1tal)
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
(05-18-2016, 02:19 PM)V1tal Wrote: Hey goatie,
I'm dutch and i wanna help!
I can translate from english to dutch. So maybe i can help?

(05-18-2016, 02:26 PM)Falysidia Wrote: If you want to make AGF international, I can help with the romanian/moldovian language Kappa
(same request as @V1tal)

PM me your E-Mail! Thanks for your contribution Heart
This sounds cool man, I'm excited.

Of course if you need anything please hit me up.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
can I have a go at finnish?
(05-18-2016, 03:11 PM)Shiro Wrote: can I have a go at finnish?

PM me Your EMail. Thanks for helping!
I'm gonna assist V1tal in translating Smile
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Wow i like those updates. Thanks Dr.Voax for informing us. You are best!!!!!
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Voakie
This seems really great! I can help translate for Spanish since I'm taking Spanish 4 [basically the fourth level] so I could do that pretty well if you want. If someone else is a native speaker though you should get them to do it.
I could also maybe make a design for the server's client since I have some experience with graphic design, not much but I would like to help if I can.
I've pm'd you my email, I'm going to start on the design rn

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • Voakie
WOW! Really cool to see some new stuff coming @Voakie and to see a bunch of people willing to help!

I have a few suggestions for you, if you could implement them I do not know.

For one, I think it may be a good idea to possibly advertise these forums even more
Another thing, (for the AGF Sever) I really think it would be cool to possibly add some gamemodes to the server, to make it stand out even more from the rest.
And lastly, I totally agree with the jukebox idea, the screenshot idea, and the new layout idea. I can agree that the site is a bit bland, and could use some more color, just like agar.io! Maybe like on the sides of the forum instead of black, add some agar.io blobs to make it a bit more colorful. Maybe kind of like the header almost where there is just some colorful little dots, but then the bigger blobs.

ALSO LAST THING... Please make a limit on how big your signature can be, I feel like some people have signatures that are WAY to big, I think (no offense blood cr and FIRE). I think making the limit about the size of @Robin 's would be smart.

Anyway, I wish you success on these endeavors Smile
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 3 users Like ~XC's post:
  • Robin , Voakie , ℱIRE
(05-18-2016, 10:26 PM)~XC Wrote: WOW! Really cool to see some new stuff coming @Voakie and to see a bunch of people willing to help!

For one, I think it may be a good idea to possibly advertise these forums even more
Another thing, (for the AGF Sever) I really think it would be cool to possibly add some gamemodes to the server, to make it stand out even more from the rest.
And lastly, I totally agree with the jukebox idea, the screenshot idea, and the new layout idea. I can agree that the site is a bit bland, and could use some more color, just like agar.io! Maybe like on the sides of the forum instead of black, add some agar.io blobs to make it a bit more colorful. Maybe kind of like the header almost where there is just some colorful little dots, but then the bigger blobs.

ALSO LAST THING... Please make a limit on how big your signature can be, I feel like some people have signatures that are WAY to big, I think (no offense blood cr and FIRE). I think making the limit about the size of @Robin 's would be smart.

I know exactly what you mean with the signatures and so I've made mine smaller. Everyone should try and do this because sometimes it's a pain scrolling through several signatures.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • ~XC
(05-18-2016, 11:40 PM)Mr Yo Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 10:26 PM)~XC Wrote: WOW! Really cool to see some new stuff coming @Voakie and to see a bunch of people willing to help!

I know exactly what you mean with the signatures and so I've made mine smaller. Everyone should try and do this because sometimes it's a pain scrolling through several signatures.

I already thought about editing all those signatures, didn't want a fight with @Spectrumss though Kappa
I'll message the mentioned and other people about it.

Plus, thanks for the great feedback ~XC! Will look into what I can do.

Let's begin Kappa

Better design

...were made with love

-English (duh)
-German

Link to the website:

we get paid for translator?
(05-19-2016, 02:02 PM)Slothy Wrote:

Let's begin Kappa

Better design

...were made with love

-English (duh)
-German

Link to the website:

we get paid for translator?

No, of course not xD