Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partner
Looking for agario partner in 16 m and highest mass achived is in the 20s
(05-26-2017, 09:40 PM)Grubbyhat Wrote: Looking for agario partner in 16 m and highest mass achived is in the 20s

Welcome aboard!

Were you saying that you're 16, male, have managed 20+K?

You should be able to find a partner ~grin~  But which game?

The public one? Then you need to also say PC or mobile.
Or AGMA?
Or AGF, if one can still get to it? (I haven't tried, but have heard it was unreachable.) Okay, I tried, and it's still accessible to me? Link in the Header, and same mneumonic: agarioforums.io (@Sugar? Can you try that again?!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(05-27-2017, 12:40 PM)Écureuil Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 09:40 PM)Grubbyhat Wrote: À la recherche d'un partenaire d'agario à 16 m et la plus grande masse obtenue est dans les années 20

Bienvenue à bord!

Est-ce que vous dites que vous avez 16 hommes, avez-vous réussi 20 + K?

Vous devriez pouvoir trouver un partenaire ~ grin ~ Mais quel jeu?

Le public? Ensuite, vous devez également signaler un PC ou un mobile.
Ou AGMA?
Ou AGF, si on peut encore y arriver? (Je n'ai pas essayé, mais j'ai entendu dire que c'était inaccessible.) D'accord, j'ai essayé, et il est toujours accessible à moi? Lien dans l'en-tête, et même mneumonique: agarioforums.io (@Sugar? Pouvez-vous essayer à nouveau ?!)
delete cookies and history  navivator  for access old AGF (refresh agarioforums.io multiple times)
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(05-27-2017, 12:40 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 09:40 PM)Grubbyhat Wrote: Looking for agario partner in 16 m and highest mass achived is in the 20s

Welcome aboard!

Or AGMA?
Or AGF, if one can still get to it? (I haven't tried, but have heard it was unreachable.) Okay, I tried, and it's still accessible to me? Link in the Header, and same mneumonic: agarioforums.io (@Sugar? Can you try that again?!)

What happens is I can get into the site but each time I press play or spectate nothing happens. But it is working now. So it should be good.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-27-2017, 03:32 PM)Sugar Wrote:

Welcome aboard!

Or AGMA?

What happens is I can get into the site but each time I press play or spectate nothing happens. But it is working now. So it should be good.

On agma.io?
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
(05-27-2017, 04:13 PM)Gandalf Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 03:32 PM)Sugar Wrote:

Welcome aboard!

Or AGMA?

On agma.io?

No on agarioforums.io but like I said it is fix now. I can play now.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]