Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
I think this is the what 10th time ive done this so far? well ellooooooooo, im kevin or hazr i like emojis and im what most people on here thinks is a "Savage or a Dickhead" yas yas

thats me NOICEEE HazRSavage
Btw my real name is Cam, people just call me Kevin
[-] The following 3 users Like Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • QueenHeather, Squirrel , ✨101✨
hi savage dickhead :p
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
(05-25-2017, 05:26 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: hi savage dickhead :p

Hi swimmer daddy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • ✨101✨
Maybe remove the "savage" part and this post will be a bit more accurate.  Wink
[Image: YEET.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like YEET's post:
  • QueenHeather, ✨101✨
(05-25-2017, 09:25 PM)YEET Wrote: Maybe remove the "savage" part and this post will be a bit more accurate.  Wink

Yeet listen, if i wasnt savage why do i then have my emoji huh? Wink  thats right big boi.
Hello, I'm Acid. Nice to meet you! I'm not "Swimmer Daddy," but I'm my own me  Tongue

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=29311
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
(05-25-2017, 10:28 PM)iAcid Wrote: Hello, I'm Acid. Nice to meet you! I'm not "Swimmer Daddy," but I'm my own me  Tongue

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=29311

Hi acid, i like Clorox better Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kevin/HazR 's post:
  • QueenHeather
(05-25-2017, 10:35 PM)HazR (Unbanned) Wrote: Hi acid, i like Clorox better Big Grin

iClorox  Sick
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Kevin/HazR
(05-25-2017, 10:38 PM)iAcid Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 10:35 PM)HazR (Unbanned) Wrote: Hi acid, i like Clorox better Big Grin

iClorox  Sick

Yea sry, thats my fetish right there, maybe we can work out something some day! Big Grin
Welcome back unicorn Wink , the only question i have now: for how long? xD
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

[-] The following 4 users Like deleted_Agrendallan's post:
  • Squirrel , Sugar, Voakie , ✨101✨
(05-25-2017, 05:25 PM)HazR (Unbanned) Wrote: I think this is the what 10th time ive done this so far? well ellooooooooo, im kevin or hazr i like emojis and im what most people on here thinks is a "Savage or a Dickhead" yas yas

So what happened??!?!?!

Give us the skinny!

Did you keep badgering @Sora, threaten to hack his @ss, until he let you back on? Did you e-mail bomb the Goat until he put in good words for you?

Did you secretly whine and beg? (Hmm, that could be a good sell. None of us would believe it!)

How are you back??

A part of me has missed you... and yet, the other part of me worries for those who might get in your way, say the wrong thing being none-the-wiser, and come out of it as shrapnel. :|

So be nice to the new people, eh??

And welcome back!

~guesses what comes next~

You talk to a newbie, go off the rails, then rag on @Voakie about whatever he tried to keep your craziness in check...

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." ...and I really dunno what I am saying. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-25-2017, 05:25 PM)HazR (Unbanned) Wrote: I think this is the what 10th time ive done this so far? well ellooooooooo, im kevin or hazr i like emojis and im what most people on here thinks is a "Savage or a Dickhead" yas yas

who you again??? lol Hi my transphobic friend. Stop with the TMI with your best friend and you should be alright. lol glad they even let you back in.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 2 users Like Sugar's post:
  • Kevin/HazR , QueenHeather
(05-26-2017, 06:18 AM)[Big]SuckingsYT Wrote:
Welcome back unicorn Wink , the only question i have now: for how long? xD

Probably until another feminazi triggers me HazRSavage
(05-26-2017, 07:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

So what happened??!?!?!

Give us the skinny!

Did you keep badgering @Sora, threaten to hack his @ss, until he let you back on? Did you e-mail bomb the Goat until he put in good words for you?

Did you secretly whine and beg? (Hmm, that could be a good sell. None of us would believe it!)

How are you back??

A part of me has missed you... and yet, the other part of me worries for those who might get in your way, say the wrong thing being none-the-wiser, and come out of it as shrapnel. :|

So be nice to the new people, eh??

And welcome back!

~guesses what comes next~

You talk to a newbie, go off the rails, then rag on @Voakie about whatever he tried to keep your craziness in check...

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." ...and I really dunno what I am saying. (lol)

its actually some time ago, i think we talked about it idek. NVM found the thread http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=14879

(05-26-2017, 08:40 AM)Sugar Wrote:

who you again??? lol Hi my transphobic friend. Stop with the TMI with your best friend and you should be alright. lol glad they even let you back in.

#TransPhobia is the new Fidget Lifestyle
(05-26-2017, 11:44 AM)HazR (Unbanned) Wrote: its actually some time ago, i think we talked about it idek. NVM found the thread http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=14879

That's old news, yeah, that's what happened the last time you were shown the door.

I'm looking for the positive-skinny, not the negative!

The what-you-did-to-no-longer-be-banned-anymore skinny!

~rolls eyes @ Hazr~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Kevin/HazR