Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG ?
Sooo.. I started playing agar.io on Party mode and I realized that how my god , players were eating viruses without exploding , I mean eating them with just 1 CELL ! So.................................Agar.io how is it now with this bug or what is it is very boring , could someone resolve this please ? It's VERY VERY boring, it isn't agar.io anymore...  Angry
Noticed this, too. I hope it's resolved soon. Need my agar fix.
(11-07-2015, 12:12 PM)Xiad Wrote: Noticed this, too. I hope it's resolved soon. Need my agar fix.

I sometimes can't split too, even if i press the space button. I think the cells eating the viruses without splitting maybe are hackers.
(11-07-2015, 12:36 PM)NoMercy Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 12:12 PM)Xiad Wrote: Noticed this, too. I hope it's resolved soon. Need my agar fix.

I sometimes can't split too, even if i press the space button. I think the cells eating the viruses without splitting maybe are hackers.

For a while, I was able to as well, without having done anything. Now, I start up the game again and I can't. My theory is that those that still can haven't logged out of the server since the problem was introduced and, now that it's fixed, all new connections are running on the new patch. Doubt things are moving that fast, but I don't think it's hackers.
Seems to be spreading not getting less,,just tried 6 channels and all of them were the same.  Seriously between bots and this crap the game is sucking right now.  Hacking takes no skill,,big whoop you made the leader board...not cause you're a good player.
because you can only split a limited number of times, normally you can eat viruses if your allready split up.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think this problem is resolved. Anyway, during those times, I can split and the other members can't. So I don't worry if there are bigger blobs because I know they can't harm me in any way. Big Grin . I can't eat the green spiky things though.