Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
On a scale from 10 to 10, how easy do you get on the leader board?
I'd say about ten. Wbu?
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
depends

on a scale of a to zzz, I'd say tta.bsffffff
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

I'd say I used to get on the leaderboard all the time. Now everyone just teams so it's VERY hard to get on there. Now it's about a 7.
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
From ten to ten i'd say about ten.

YOU CAN NOT TRICK GANDALF!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
It used to be a 9 for me. Now that there are a lot more teamers, its a 6 :/
(08-03-2015, 02:38 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: depends

on a scale of a to zzz, I'd say tta.bsffffff

then sum math nerd will show up n know wut dis meen
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Agar.io is all about luck.
1) Number of small, non movable edible viruses.
2) Number of smaller online players for you to eat.
3) Teamers.. (either on your side or their side)
4) Number of edible online players who suddenly stop moving.
5) Lag or Disconnected.

If all are good, I would say 10. Tongue

(11-09-2015, 02:21 PM)DongFangBubai Wrote: Agar.io is all about luck.

lmao no
-LKD70
well, lets say 40% lock 50% skills n 10% generosity of otter players

90% skill
5% luck
5% noobs being noobs
-LKD70
I agree with LKD70...if i die in the first minute of spawning i dont sweat it, after that i usually either harass leaders or i am one. not bragin, just sayin,,,
[Image: giphy.gif]
most ofen then nuts, I spawn rite next to a biger cell n its prety random teh servur u get on. Could be a surver full of noobs or a surver full of pros. Also, since virus spawn n food is random, growing n possible defences may be moar long or complicated. say I want to taek down a biger guy, but theirs no virus arown, Ive to luer him wear theyre one n teh tiem took to do dat mite be enough for him to cum up with sum surprises. Or say u spawn in an area with almost no food, yore growth will be minimal. Theirs also u no teh random decision of otter players, wat if sudenly two players team or one decied to give it all up to anotter player? Then theirs teh lag n pc performanec of evrybody in play. Agario is full of factors u cant control, therefore theirs lots of different random outcums n if it werent for dat I dont think agario would be fun n I dont think Id play it. Yore underestimating teh impotence of luck n bad lock guys

It's relatively easy to get on the leaderboard, although gotta watch out for those teams l:

Example (after destroying teams countless times):
http://prntscr.com/9gm3hh

People want me gone T-T

So yeah, still a 10 on a scale of 10 to 10.
(11-15-2015, 04:41 AM)LKD70 Wrote: 90% skill
5% luck
5% noobs being noobs

85% skill
5% luck
5% noobs being noobs
5% bots being stupid
About a 6. I get on the leaderboard about once every 10 games. The other 9 games are mostly simple mistakes, spawning next to large people, people splitting 3 times to get me and suiciding afterwards, etc. My average score when not on the leaderboard is around 400-800 range, depending on the day.