Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent drama.
(05-17-2016, 06:29 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Staying neutral is one of the best things to do. The Netherlands were neutral in WW1 and they were better off then everyone involved. 
And V1tal is right. EVERYONE can read about all the s**t you guys are 'discussing'.

There's no point in getting into the middle of a skirmish between two members, on that score I agree 100%. If you feel really strongly, then you could write a supportive PM to the person you feel is right. But, at the end of the day, people just do not want the drama.

And that is the best reason to, when you feel angered by someone, and ready to say something designed to hurt them... STOP and think:
  • You can't really hurt them. 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words only excite me.'
  • What do you expect to accomplish? If they have done something to you that is readily discernible, you count yourself more of a 'man' by staying stoically quiet.
  • If someone has said something designed to hurt you that is simply untrue, don't fight back, but perhaps discuss what you feel was untruthful. (A moderator who is forced to 'clean up' doggy-doo in the forums will likely delete your post too, but so what.)
  • The same goes for a 'shoutbox'. Say nothing hurtful. It makes you the more respected party, and means no punishment will come your way, should administrators be forced to act.

Let's face it... people argue. Sometimes, over the most foolish of things. Most of these arguments are the result of some kind of misunderstanding. Better to correct the root misunderstanding, than escalate it into drama.

These things WILL happen in any social community. But we should be trying to snuff things out, rather than widen it into a social brawl.

(And a last point, which again speaks to the benefit of neutrality... The two parties are the only people who can be fully aware of what the root causes are. Sometimes, jumping into the middle of things backfires on you, because you were missing some fairly vital facts on the altercation.)

But all that said... WW II as an example to 'stay neutral'?  Ugh!  I can see a small country doing everything they can to stay neutral, out of sheer fear. The Germans had been prepared for war (by one serious @ss, Hitler), and their 'blitzkrieg' strategy would be particularly effective on a small country. I would think that we should all agree that Hitler was a meglamaniac who needed to be stopped at all costs. (Although I'm reminded that in past days, we saw some video go viral of a young girl celebrating his birthday? Ugh. As someone of German-descent, even though I consider myself 100% a Canuck, and with a modicum of pride for German technology... that video made me both sick to my stomach, and made my blood boil.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ℱIRE
spam thread you just want to add to your post count.
also spectrumss is fokin amazing
In all honesty, for a short time, I let him help me out with my server for a bit.

We had chats in Skype, blah blah.
Because of this though, we had a little dilema, he started trolling me, wouldn't let me on my host for a while. I got annoyed, but figured he was just playing around. Though I asked
for his help, I didn't get much of it.

Either way, I feel as @Spectrumss is immature, and should not have his staff rank back in any means.

P.S.: He told me he didn't want staff anymore anyway, give it to someone that would actually care to have it.
(05-18-2016, 10:52 AM)LordDerpy Wrote: spam thread you just want to add to your post count.

And Derpy this is why No'one wants you on here
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
OK listen to me bouss. let them argue? idgaf... i don't see why you should gaf either. Who cares? makiung a thread drawing attention towards it makes it worse. if you come on and you see them arguing... Who gives af. just chill bouss and shatap
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(05-18-2016, 12:02 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: OK listen to me bouss. let them argue? idgaf... i don't see why you should gaf either. Who cares? makiung a thread drawing attention towards it makes it worse. if you come on and you see them arguing... Who gives af. just chill bouss and shatap

xD you said the best way it could be said xD hahahahah
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
(05-18-2016, 12:18 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 12:02 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: OK listen to me bouss. let them argue? idgaf... i don't see why you should gaf either. Who cares? makiung a thread drawing attention towards it makes it worse. if you come on and you see them arguing... Who gives af. just chill bouss and shatap

xD you said the best way it could be said xD hahahahah

ty brudder
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
(05-18-2016, 11:44 AM)HazR Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 10:52 AM)LordDerpy Wrote: spam thread you just want to add to your post count.

And Derpy this is why No'one wants you on here

you havent asked anyone if they want me here, so its only you right now.
also, by @V1tal making this thread, its just making people more aware of the "drama" thats between spec and slothy.
this thread has no actual point behind it, its just making the situation worse in my opinion.
(05-18-2016, 07:14 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:29 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: Staying neutral is one of the best things to do. The Netherlands were neutral in WW1 and they were better off then everyone involved. 
And V1tal is right. EVERYONE can read about all the s**t you guys are 'discussing'.

These things WILL happen in any social community. But we should be trying to snuff things out, rather than widen it into a social brawl.

(And a last point, which again speaks to the benefit of neutrality... The two parties are the only people who can be fully aware of what the root causes are. Sometimes, jumping into the middle of things backfires on you, because you were missing some fairly vital facts on the altercation.)

I agree with you. The 'outsiders' (just to call them) will never know 100% what happenend. So don't get involved (or try not anyways)

Btw, I was alking about WW 1  Smile
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"

and whoever made the thread i don't mean u shatap