Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thanks to the Staff!
So i dont think any here realise how hard the staff works their ass off to make us happy.

So i think we should say thanks, and say the stuff they've done and helped us with. Personally ive become alot more Mature since i got here so thanks alot for that Everyone here on this forums! Smile

So Thanks @Sora @Spectrumss @LKD70 @Gandalf @Mikasa @Voakie Youre all very important for this community so thanks for helping us all thanks alot! Heart
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 8 users Like *****'s post:
  • BukLau, Exursa , LKD70 , Mikasa, Robin , Sora, Voakie , ℱIRE
There's no need to thank us, since we're normal people just like everyone else.

We all build up this community.
We all are important for this community.
We all love the community.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 4 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • *****, Sora, Voakie , ℱIRE
(05-17-2016, 12:34 PM)HazR Wrote: So i dont think any here realise how hard the staff works their ass off to make us happy.

So i think we should say thanks, and say the stuff they've done and helped us with. Personally ive become alot more Mature since i got here so thanks alot for that Everyone here on this forums! Smile

So Thanks @Sora @Spectrumss @LKD70 @Gandalf @Mikasa @Voakie Youre all very important for this community so thanks for helping us all thanks alot! Heart

Where's LKD?
Tired of living.
(05-17-2016, 01:19 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 12:34 PM)HazR Wrote: So i dont think any here realise how hard the staff works their ass off to make us happy.

Where's LKD?

http://prntscr.com/b543m3
(05-17-2016, 01:45 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 01:19 PM)V1tal Wrote:

Where's LKD?

http://prntscr.com/b543m3
http://prntscr.com/b5482u
Tired of living.
@HazR youve only been here for 3 weeks and you can already say youve "changed".
lol yeh cause fuck all the other 14 years i lived, THIS RIGHT HERE, ladies and gentlemen, is what actually made me more mature.
Remove my name, I am no longer staff Big Grin
You're my 2nd nice staff Sad
Why are you stopping being staff? D:
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(05-17-2016, 02:24 PM)LordDerpy Wrote: @HazR youve only been here for 3 weeks and you can already say youve "changed".
lol yeh cause fuck all the other 14 years i lived, THIS RIGHT HERE, ladies and gentlemen, is what actually made me more mature.

Gtfo if it isnt anything about saying thx
(05-17-2016, 04:24 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 02:24 PM)LordDerpy Wrote: @HazR youve only been here for 3 weeks and you can already say youve "changed".

Gtfo if it isnt anything about saying thx

Don't react so offended. Just ignore the haters..
Tired of living.

There is so much truth in that. They have been working hard for just to make us happy.... Thanks @HazR for reminding us..Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • LKD70