Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Log in with my Account
hi guyz..  I was still playing w/ my acc. till yesterday but now i couldn't.. dunno what happen.. you guyz got an idea?
(05-25-2017, 03:52 AM)vhic Wrote: hi guyz..  I was still playing w/ my acc. till yesterday but now i couldn't.. dunno what happen.. you guyz got an idea?

Do you meam the public game 'agar.io'?

I have mine set up to authenticate with FB at home, and recall seeing a notification that my acct had been 'banned'. That has happened to me once before, I wrote to them, and it was lifted... And in he past, I've heard people say this is something Miniclip does from time to time, to try to keep bots and so on at bay.

Quite frankly, I didn't care enough to even test it again to see if it had been a glitch that they fixed, or if it's still that way. In a couple days, I'll be able to check again, and I'll try to keep you posted.

But if you want, you can write to them and plead your case.

When I did it, I got an apology letter back, and my acct had been unbanned.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • vhic
ty for the relpy sir/ma'am.. I dunno if i am banned cause there's no message regarding of it.. how to pm to admin so they can help at my problem? ty again..
I feel that if you elaborate more, we will be able to help you better. 

(i.e)
Was there a message that said you were banned?

Was there a message that said your password was incorrect?

Etc...
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-25-2017, 12:36 PM)vhic Wrote: ty for the relpy sir/ma'am..  I dunno if i am banned cause there's no message regarding of it..  how to pm to admin so they can help at my problem? ty again..

When I went there, it was clear I had been banned, because every time I went there, it would pop up a message to that effect, and not let me into the game.

For a few days before that, I'd been noticing a different problem, though.
I would get the game page, except the grey shading that represents the server you're on, but not playing in yet, wasn't there. Just a pure-white grid, showing some balls or whatever -- you shouldn't see that. But again, I didn't care too much, figured they were having problems, and did something else instead.

The more details you tell us, the more info we have to try and figure out what's going on.

I don't remember now how I wrote to them, but I think I can find the e-mail address in my sent messages.

Okay, found it: [email protected]

Once they open a ticket for it, you should hear from:

[email protected]

(Unless they've changed things. That was a good 6-8 months ago.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-25-2017, 03:52 AM)vhic Wrote: hi guyz..  I was still playing w/ my acc. till yesterday but now i couldn't.. dunno what happen.. you guyz got an idea?

where are you trying to login? Is it agma.io, agarioforums.io or agar.io? 

What error was it showing?
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • Voakie