Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pure Randomness READ IT
Load of Shower Thoughts that can actually be true
 1. If a pregnant women goes swimming, does that make her a human submarine?
 2. What is silent in the word scent? The s or the c?
 3. Do all dogs bark the same language
 4. If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected expected?
 5. Do bald people use shampoo or soap?
 6. Why is W called double U, shouldn't it be called double V?
 7. Why don't Jedis turn off their opponents light sabers by force pressing the button?
 8. Bullets and fireworks are the only things that do their job only after they are fired
 9. The brain named itself
 10. Why do noses run and feet smell?
 11. Once you read the dictionary, every other book you read is just a remix  
 12. If you are a security guard at samsung, does that make you the guardian of the galaxies?

Try to answer the questions or think about it lol!
Share this to your friends!
I used the youtuber's named Calbel and his Shower thoughs 3 to this post
Who is me? Me is Ram

[-] The following 2 users Like Polaris's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
in French W is double V...
good thoughts though V1tal
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-25-2017, 02:07 AM)Polaris Wrote: Load of Shower Thoughts that can actually be true
 1. If a pregnant women goes swimming, does that make her a human submarine?
 2. What is silent in the word scent? The s or the c?
 3. Do all dogs bark the same language
 4. If you expect the unexpected, doesn't that make the unexpected expected?
 5. Do bald people use shampoo or soap?
 6. Why is W called double U, shouldn't it be called double V?
 7. Why don't Jedis turn off their opponents light sabers by force pressing the button?
 8. Bullets and fireworks are the only things that do their job only after they are fired
 9. The brain named itself
 10. Why do noses run and feet smell?
 11. Once you read the dictionary, every other book you read is just a remix  
 12. If you are a security guard at samsung, does that make you the guardian of the galaxies?

Try to answer the questions or think about it lol!
Share this to your friends!
I used the youtuber's named Calbel and his Shower thoughs 3 to this post

lol... good job! I dunno if you put this together yourself, or saw iit somewhere.

I'm sure that we could come up with hundreds more of similar questions, if we put our minds to it.

Here's my crack... (lol):

1. Yes! But I believe the fetus doesn't actually use it's lungs until it pops out and is delivered. To that point, I think oxygen is transferred from the woman's bloodstream to the fetuses, through that incredible permeable membrane that is involved. (I don't recakll what it's called).
  2. Nothing. In English, I think "sc" is it's own sound/pronunciation. But you can look that up, to be sure at m-w.com
  3. The same breed of dog would have an easier understanding, but all dogs understand not by the mere sound, but also by body language and other signals present as well. I wouldn't think they could always communicate, but as with two humans who spoke different languages, they would work out a rudimentary form of communication, given enough exposure to each other.
  4. Yes. You don't know what it will be. But you will react faster, and not be surprised as you would otherwise.
  5. Shampoo is just another form of soap. So either way, they are using soap.
  6. See @run SPOT run 's answer above. Big Grin
  7. (lol) Excellent one! You caught 'em! It's not unusual to be able to take fiction and poke gaping holes into it! Wink
  8. You forgot grenades, missiles, tear gas cannisters, and so on. But that would be nit-picking; those are just different forms of bullets. I can't think of anything else distinctly different that would fit.
  9. lol... I suppose. For full etymology, look it up under m-w.com
  10. An amusing play on words with obvious answers; these expressions are examples of what that part of the body can experience. I'm sure there would be others similar, as well.
  11. Each word is a tool available to a writer's works. Their specific groupings of them, makes one piece of work a literary great, while others can be thought of as trash.
  12. Only if you work in a plant that deals with the production of their cell phones. :| (Wise guy!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Why do people debate about what came first the egg or the chicken? who gives a shit!
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(05-29-2017, 08:55 AM)Sugar Wrote: Why do people debate about what came first the egg or the chicken? who gives a shit!

It really comes down to creation vs evolution...

(Hey, you asked this question, lol, your brain may not want to answer, but now you know the why of it!)

Most people either believe in evolution (and then perhaps those people CAN answer this? I'd guess that the first chicken most have arrived as a chicken, not as an egg -- there would be no chicken to sit on it and incubate it), or in "intelligent design", in which case this paradox becomes child's play to answer.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
11 is not really true because of all the street language and stuff
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 2 users Like ℱIRE 's post:
  • Robin , Squirrel
(05-29-2017, 08:18 PM)ℱIRE Wrote: 11 is not really true because of all the street language and stuff

LOL that was funny.....
[Image: Robin.png]
Since a woman who turns into a man can still get pregnant, can the transgender impregnate itself once the transfer and make a clone?

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cen's post:
  • Conquest