Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toothless Explanation
Hi so you guys probaly know i love Toothless alot. Well theres a good reason for that.

How to train my dragon where Toothless is the Dragon was my brothers favourite movie, and it was the last one he ever saw, he always said ''our dog is toothless'' So i feel like the Toohless is like a connection between me and my little brother... if that makes sense and you guys can laugh as much as you want and think im pathetic, but i see toothless as my little brother. Thats why i love it so much

[Image: c10copc.jpg]
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 4 users Like *****'s post:
  • Evaa, Exursa , Voakie , ℱIRE
(05-16-2016, 03:55 PM)HazR Wrote: Hi so you guys probaly know i love Toothless alot. Well theres a good reason for that.

Toothless was my brothers favourite movie, and it was the last one he ever saw, he always said ''our dog is toothless'' 
So i feel like the Toohless is like a connection between me and my little brother... if that makes sense and you guys can laugh as much as you want and think im pathetic, but i see toothless as my little brother. Thats why i love it so much

Thanks for the explaination Smile
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
(05-16-2016, 03:58 PM)V1tal Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 03:55 PM)HazR Wrote: Hi so you guys probaly know i love Toothless alot. Well theres a good reason for that.

Toothless was my brothers favourite movie, and it was the last one he ever saw, he always said ''our dog is toothless'' 
So i feel like the Toohless is like a connection between me and my little brother... if that makes sense and you guys can laugh as much as you want and think im pathetic, but i see toothless as my little brother. Thats why i love it so much

Yw Smile

It is your fav character from cartoon, so why should it be pathetic? Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
(05-16-2016, 04:20 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 03:58 PM)V1tal Wrote:

Yw Smile

Wait wait, Yw Smile

= that are 4 letters. need to be 9 0_0 

HAZR U HAXOR  
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
LOL What
Turtle was here   Heart
[Image: giphy_6.gif?width=400&height=267]
(05-16-2016, 05:11 PM)GDK Wrote: LOL What

My brother passed away from lung cancer some years ago, and this was what he loved watching. Does it make more sense now?
This was a good explanation. *a dear drops*
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Falysidia's post:
would u do the sex on him ? Kappa
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
(05-16-2016, 05:43 PM)Craw Wrote: would u do the sex on him ? Kappa

ehh what?
ehhh nothing..
(05-16-2016, 05:45 PM)Craw Wrote: ehhh nothing..

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
waht i didnt say anything wtf?
(05-16-2016, 05:49 PM)Craw Wrote: waht i didnt say anything wtf?

Kappa
why u kappa i didnt say annything Kappa