Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party games full of "feeders" impossible to win
Why are there so few party rooms? Whenever I try to play agario with a couple of friends, the only way to play together in the same map is to go for "party" mode. But we always get rekt by insanely big teams. 

These matches are always full of people with weird characters in their names, unlike normal FFA matches. Wtf is going on? The whole Top 10 leaderboard is the same team. They just keep splitting and another one of their same team splits too to eat their splitted mate. 

This makes impossible for casual players that just want to chill and play with one or two friends some agario. I reach top 1 in the leaderboards in FFA soo frecuently. But in Party mode I haven't even got close to top 10. It is full of feeders and bots.

Why is there no fix for this? Is there any way I can join a normal FFA game with a couple friends? FFA games are enjoyable, Party games are just ruined due to this big "mafias" that make those rooms unenjoyable and impossible to win.

This needs to be fixed. It amazes me that I was looking through google and nobody was complaining about this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JIR0_'s post:
  • Voakie
(05-16-2016, 09:52 AM)JIR0_ Wrote: Why are there so few party rooms? Whenever I try to play agario with a couple of friends, the only way to play together in the same map is to go for "party" mode. But we always get rekt by insanely big teams. 

These matches are always full of people with weird characters in their names, unlike normal FFA matches. Wtf is going on? The whole Top 10 leaderboard is the same team. They just keep splitting and another one of their same team splits too to eat their splitted mate. 

This makes impossible for casual players that just want to chill and play with one or two friends some agario. I reach top 1 in the leaderboards in FFA soo frecuently. But in Party mode I haven't even got close to top 10. It is full of feeders and bots.

Why is there no fix for this? Is there any way I can join a normal FFA game with a couple friends? FFA games are enjoyable, Party games are just ruined due to this big "mafias" that make those rooms unenjoyable and impossible to win.

This needs to be fixed. It amazes me that I was looking through google and nobody was complaining about this.

Bots ain't possible. They're still patched. The teams are splitrunning. Basically they keep splitting and eat eachothers blobs/cells. But how did they get big? You can't get big, but how can they get big? Maybe you need to practice in splitrunning/teaming. Then you can get as big as them! 

I agree, before the bots patch there were less players playing(bots aren't players). Now all this bots are replaced for real players. So the servers are so crowdy now. It really annoys me. But for now i play on agarioforums.io or gota.io.
Tired of living.
So that is the name... "splitrunning". Well, I think splitrunning is unfair because casual players that want to play together can't reach the top because there is a team of 10 people "splitrunning". Is there a way to play with my friends avoiding this insanely huge teams? we are just 2 or 3 small cells, getting rekt by massive splittrunning teams. There is no way we can progress. I think there should be a limit of people teaming, for example, only a max of 5 people can join a party match.
(05-16-2016, 02:24 PM)JIR0_ Wrote: So that is the name... "splitrunning". Well, I think splitrunning is unfair because casual players that want to play together can't reach the top because there is a team of 10 people "splitrunning". Is there a way to play with my friends avoiding this insanely huge teams? we are just 2 or 3 small cells, getting rekt by massive splittrunning teams. There is no way we can progress. I think there should be a limit of people teaming, for example, only a max of 5 people can join a party match.

I understand what you're saying, and you have my sympathy... but "it is what it is". Unfortunately, this method of 'splitrunning' is legitimate, and exceedingly effective.

You CAN take those teams down... but 90%-or-higher, you're going to have to have some 'splitrunning' on your side as well.

It's still possible to enjoy the game. I would rather play 'Teams' than FFA/etc., and while that tactic happens less often there, every once in awhile you get one blue cell & 1 red cell (etc.) that team, and use 'splitrunning'.

I think that they SHOULD make it easier for buddies to play together. It would be a lot of fun playing with people that you already know.

I would think that the other place to go looking, is on "private servers". If you all play on the same one, you may be able to find one where splitrunning is not as common. ~winces~ Right now, I bet the chances of that are not great. But once people tire of that strategy, perhaps someone will make a 'Teams' edition for clans, where each 'clan' gets a different colour.

I think that could be good to last a decent while, and it would accentuate the ability of 'clans' to go toe-to-toe.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-16-2016, 02:24 PM)JIR0_ Wrote: So that is the name... "splitrunning". Well, I think splitrunning is unfair because casual players that want to play together can't reach the top because there is a team of 10 people "splitrunning". Is there a way to play with my friends avoiding this insanely huge teams? we are just 2 or 3 small cells, getting rekt by massive splittrunning teams. There is no way we can progress. I think there should be a limit of people teaming, for example, only a max of 5 people can join a party match.

I understand that your a casual player. But you can practice splitrunning, look at this  vid:

You can make a private server on agarserv.com . Give the link to your friends and you can practice it with them. Start splitrunning slow, 
and do it every time a little bit quicker. Its good if you can tricksplit too.

How ever, if you don't wanna splitrun or teaming then there is no other option then making a private server.

By the way:
If bots are back, the server will be less crowdy. Then you have a bigger chance to get big because there are less players then.
Tired of living.