11 78.57%
No
21.43%
3 21.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anyone like to make a clan with me?
(05-25-2017, 11:14 PM)Alyssa521 Wrote: For me, though, my favorite part of the game is exchanging mass with players I really trust and love.  Alot of the moves can be done without killing everyone else's fun.  When I got on my bike this spring I could do these amazing tricks and turns I couldn't do last summer...... thank-you agario, ag has taught me how to do tricks on my bike (I ride motorcycle) I love agario but miss my team.

I guess I probably should have replied to @iAcid instead. (lol)

A fun game is made better, when you play it with friends... whether you're competing against them, or all acting as a team -- to me 'alliance' is just a synonym for team.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Alyssa521
(05-26-2017, 04:18 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I guess I probably should have replied to @iAcid instead. (lol)

A fun game is made better, when you play it with friends... whether you're competing against them, or all acting as a team -- to me 'alliance' is just a synonym for team.

To me, alliance is just "We're running out of people to kill. Should we start a friendly competition with one another?"
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-26-2017, 04:27 AM)iAcid Wrote: To me, alliance is just "We're running out of people to kill. Should we start a friendly competition with one another?"

lol!

Okayyyy, that's not at all my experience.

The games that I've enjoyed the most, were on-line war games where people would form into groups (Alliances) within the structure of the game.. often up to 100 teammates, and you'd try to dominate your world/server as a team.

The people on your team would often become considered decent friends... One crazy game I played, we would share cell phone #'s so if someone was under attack at 2am, someone could call them and get them to log in and defend.

Madddddneeeesss, right?!

But great times. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(05-26-2017, 04:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 04:27 AM)iAcid Wrote: To me, alliance is just "We're running out of people to kill. Should we start a friendly competition with one another?"

lol!

The games that I've enjoyed the most, were on-line war games where people would form into groups (Alliances) within the structure of the game.. often up to 100 teammates, and you'd try to dominate your world/server as a team.

The people on your team would often become considered decent friends... One crazy game I played, we would share cell phone #'s so if someone was under attack at 2am, someone could call them and get them to log in and defend.

Madddddneeeesss, right?!

Mmmmh that's an interesting point Squirrel. I find, technically,  an alliance is my team when they are WITH me but not when their not. Overall they represent, and promote someone else. What a riot 100 team members 2AM.  You know it Squirrel! The enemy has called in their forces on us when they are cornered but my team has never been that organized.  It was obvious tHeY called for back up because the players they called in were not playing at their regular times. Also,  you can tell they are slower than usual maybe because they are not fully awake or ready to concentrate yet LOL.[Wanna a gallon of COFFEEEEE?   Too late your dead] I remember this day after a 3 week severe domination we finally united enough to revolt.They called in mega amounts of their team at around 6 am they all came in and seriously did NOTHING.. just floatin' around probably wondering what iACID's said, "We're running out of people to kill. Should we start a friendly competition with one another?" LOL. Cut and dry teaming has alot more action and alliances can become yuMMy looking  removable obstacles. Yet ón the mobile platform WITHOUT a tightly organized Clan I find the benefit of Alliances outweighs the risk, even If they do tend to drift into practice or self consuming sessions . [Once the whole server was pretty much my team and we ate ourselves and it was just sad]. I will find a way to organize like that on mobile servers then I will not have to spend so much time on helping alliances who might even be feeding the enemy, inadvertantly. Yet, then again, until then it sure is great being in a bubble struggle and having a random Alliance choose you to shoot their mass into instead of them. I am hoping joining agf will help me organize and run a tight ship on the NA mobile ag servers. I have a friend who stopped playing agario. We would text or call each other to times, strategies and approximate coordinates to meet up on the server regularly.  It makes all the difference. 

(05-26-2017, 04:36 AM)Squirrel Wrote: lol!

Madddddneeeesss, right?!

Maybe I should have specified better. I'm opposed to alliances, only in [agar.io]. I've played a game called Grepolis in the past, and that was hella stressful when "[you were] under attack at 2am" (Squirrel). I would only ever play that game again on a slim chance depending on who I'd be playing with. If it's too fun, it's dangerous. And that's what Grepolis is, but alliances in that game make it so much more fun. Alliances, NAPs (Non-Aggression Pacts), Enemies...  Sick
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Alyssa521
(05-26-2017, 05:35 AM)iAcid Wrote: Maybe I should have specified better. I'm opposed to alliances, only in [agar.io]. I've played a game called Grepolis in the past, and that was hella stressful when "[you were] under attack at 2am" (Squirrel). I would only ever play that game again on a slim chance depending on who I'd be playing with. If it's too fun, it's dangerous. And that's what Grepolis is, but alliances in that game make it so much more fun. Alliances, NAPs (Non-Aggression Pacts), Enemies...  Sick

Yes!! That kind of game. Alliances, trying to get decent players... coming up with good strategy... feeder alliances, so that you always have near 100 decent members (lol)... making friends and sharing info with those you trust... and having a blast.

Smile

It can be stressful (or dangerous) if you get too competitive, and get addicted to it.

But you end up making a bunch of game-friends, you talk a lot, and you make some good-ol' game-style war on the ones that weren't smart enough to join your team. ~grin~

And then there were ... alliance mergers... alliance splintering (when the 3 leaders each take some players & start their own new alliance, lol)... alliance backstabbers, spies, and good ol' fashioned alliance drama! (lol)

I played Grepolis for about a week or so, as I recall, didn't get into it enough, because it was a few steps less complicated than the last game I'd played. And I think the "free" mode really didn't allow for communication. My games must have communication... (Because the people are always better than the game. From the sounds of it, and her profile, I think Alyssa can relate.)

I would play another one too, if I could find one that I liked.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Alyssa521
Wel i would like to join :Tongue  need to play again so yeah Big Grin
[Image: ReOdgum.jpg] A Never Ending Jump