Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lags )=
Hey guys,
recently i have lags while playing, when there are several others players around me it's lagging the most.
i got no clue why this is because i didn't changed anything in the last days, maybe some of you also had this problem and know a solution.

btw i play on chrome but also tryed with incognito mode and on Internet Explorer and live in europe.

EDIT:
I play the normal game, not AGF btw.
Since it's normal Agar.io then I have absoultly no clue. It must either be your computer, internet provider, or the Agar servers. I can provide one sorry suggestion, but have you changed server locations? This use to help with me.

Agar.io has always had this lag problem, I've experienced it, you have too, and everyone and their mothers have too. So the method I used was changing my server location, so pick the server that is closest to your country. This may reduce lag. Another suggestion is that if you have any browser extensions you should disable them. Last but not least, close any extra tabs you have open. Tongue Good luck my friend.
- W i t e k 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Witek's post:
  • Squirrel
i just have the same problem as you.. Hoping for more suggestions.. (y)
Yes i already disabled the browser extensions, closed other tabs, tried different server locations and better settings (low graphic and all that) no success sadly.
It seems to be a problem with Agar.io Servers then, thanks for the replys.
@Elite71, @vhic

They updated the game lately and messed things up again.

As a temporary solution disable names in options. You will have no names, but the game will be much smoother.

This lag is directly connected to the way the game renders names on cells now. They make nicks smaller again (nice change) and they scale smoothly now (not gradually, every XX mass as it was with big names). And it's probably this scaling causes FPS drops. Servers are "fine" as before. It's just very poor game performance now killing our computers.
It's neither the first, probably nor the last time Miniclip did it and test the update on a living organism.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 4 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • anshdedha7, Elite71, Squirrel , vhic
(05-18-2017, 11:51 AM)Elite71e Wrote: Yes i already disabled the browser extensions, closed other tabs, tried different 2 week diet reviews server locations and better settings (low graphic and all that) no success sadly.
It seems to be a problem with Agar.io Servers then, thanks for the replys.

What's your ping?
(05-18-2017, 03:29 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: @Elite71, @vhic

As a temporary solution disable names in options. You will have no names, but the game will be much smoother.

This lag is directly connected to the way the game renders names on cells now. They make nicks smaller again (nice change) and they scale smoothly now (not gradually, every XX mass as it was with big names). And it's probably this scaling causes FPS drops. Servers are "fine" as before. It's just very poor game performance now killing our computers.
It's neither the first, probably nor the last time Miniclip did it and test the update on a living organism.

thank you sir it works!! Smile  but i really want to have the names though haha..  if you have an idea about clearing of laggs like DL some apps or something please let us know sir ty.. Big Grin
@vhic
don't believe in any apps which will speed up your internet connection. Vast majority of them are scum. Far more important is to have a malware and virus free system. A lot of malicious software today is using your connection for sending spam and it may affect your ping and connection stability.

But this lag in Agar.io is not something we can bypass unless they fix the game again. It's not exactly our computers' fault.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-24-2017, 10:27 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: @vhic
don't believe in any apps which will speed up your internet connection. Vast majority of them are scum. Far more important is to have a malware and virus free system. A lot of malicious software today is using your connection for sending spam and it may affect your ping and connection stability.

But this lag in Agar.io is not something we can bypass unless they fix the game again. It's not exactly our computers' fault.

Agreed. No app will make things any better. It's completely up to the programming trade-offs of the game maker.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lucyfer
(05-18-2017, 03:29 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: @Elite71, @vhic

This is happening with me and all my friends. Whenever a very large player comes near me, the game starts to lag.
The browser console is logging this error :

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://static.ultra-rv.com/apps.json. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://agar.io' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.

This looks like a location specific error occurring in some countries only.
I think the lag happens in all the servers and all the different io game (agma.io, agarioforums.io and agar.io) We've come into terms with it. lol But I agree that this is something that the creator @Sora must address as it can get frustrating when you have 1-2 seconds delay and the next thing you know, you're dead. lol.
I do suggest not to use Internet Explorer, it is the worst out of all the browsers.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
(06-15-2017, 01:37 PM)anshdedha7 Wrote: This is happening with me and all my friends. Whenever a very large player comes near me, the game starts to lag.

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://static.ultra-rv.com/apps.json. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://agar.io' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.

This is an excellent message -- the kind that tech support agents dream of (lol), because it gives a specific error message that is very pertinent to the problem.

However, I don't see how that would relate to either the public game, or AGMA.

Could you tell us exactly WHAT you were playing at the time? PC or Mobile? If PC, which site did you browse to to access the game?

I have a feeling that three different posters are all talking about 3 different games here. (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(06-16-2017, 05:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 01:37 PM)anshdedha7 Wrote: This is happening with me and all my friends. Whenever a very large player comes near me, the game starts to lag.

This is an excellent message -- the kind that tech support agents dream of (lol), because it gives a specific error message that is very pertinent to the problem.

However, I don't see how that would relate to either the public game, or AGMA.

Could you tell us exactly WHAT you were playing at the time? PC or Mobile? If PC, which site did you browse to to access the game?

I have a feeling that three different posters are all talking about 3 different games here. (lol)
they are all talking about the stock agar.io game .... your answer was in the post 
 Origin 'http://agar.io' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Squirrel
(06-16-2017, 05:49 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: they are all talking about the stock agar.io game .... your answer was in the post 
 Origin 'http://agar.io' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 403.

You're right... I didn't read the whole error message thoroughly enough. ~facepalm~
Fight the Good Fight