Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couriousness
(11-15-2016, 07:24 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 07:21 AM)Supergirl Wrote: an other nice team is :

"I f... teams" & "only soloExclamation

Isn't the first one f...ing himself, at that moment he decided to play with the other one ?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

lol yea XD...

but it does make sense when two people who know each other irl bump into each other and start teaming, even if they have names that contradict that, don't you think?

No  Exclamation

Because they act against their own thinking  Exclamation

So, one thing have to be wrong at this moment ...

- their acting
or
-their thinking

... my opinion is, both is wrong with them  Exclamation

[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(11-15-2016, 07:38 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 07:24 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 07:21 AM)Supergirl Wrote: an other nice team is :

"I f... teams" & "only soloExclamation

Isn't the first one f...ing himself, at that moment he decided to play with the other one ?

lol yea XD...

but it does make sense when two people who know each other irl bump into each other and start teaming, even if they have names that contradict that, don't you think?

No  Exclamation

Because they act against their own thinking  Exclamation

So, one thing have to be wrong at this moment ...

- their acting
or
-their thinking

... my opinion is, both is wrong with them  Exclamation

hmm... idk

I do like to have a good argument, but I couldn't be bothered right naw XD
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Maybe both of them didn't want to team with anyone but they met teamers (what is unfortunatelly unavoidable these days) and automatically tried to destroy them (so they started to team against team). In the end they become "friends", and since solo players are most often honorable ones, they resist to eat each other.
In the end it made them hypocrites, but still none of them wanted to actually cooperate ;p

When it comes to me, I always destroy/eat nicknames with "team" etc. in the first place when I play FFA. Then I eat the rest Wink
Same thing, when I see a pair of teamers attacking solo player, I often shot viruses towards teamers. This actually makas me a sort of a teamer as well. But I don't start to cooperate after the teamers are gone or expeled. I just ignore any help or mass share as a "thank you for your help" from the saved guy. Suprisingly more and more people gets my point, and they give some mass back and go the opposite way.
But in the end it sometimes turns into "non aggression" pact. We don't attack each other which is against the rules of FFA. But it is still better than bloody teamers in FFA Big Grin

Or in short words, they are simply trolls like ℱIRE said.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Maybe they decided to team but neither player wanted to loose their mass to change their names. Undecided
Bullies have personal issues.
(11-15-2016, 11:00 AM)Lucyfer Wrote: Maybe both of them didn't want to team with anyone but they met teamers (what is unfortunatelly unavoidable these days) and automatically tried to destroy  them (so they started to team against team). In the end they become "friends", and since solo players are most often honorable ones, they resist to eat each other.
In the end it made them hypocrites, but still none of them wanted to actually cooperate ;p

When it comes to me, I always destroy/eat nicknames with "team" etc. in the first place when I play FFA. Then I eat the rest Wink
Same thing, when I see a pair of teamers attacking solo player, I often shot vireses towards teamers. This actually makas me a sort of a teamer as well. But I don't start to cooperate after the teamers are gone or expeled. I just ignore any help or mass share as a "thank you for your help" from the saved guy. Suprisingly more and more people gets my point, and they give some mass back and go the opposite way.
But in the end it sometimes turns into "non aggression" pact. We don't attack each other which is against the rules of FFA. But it is still better than bloody teamers in FFA Big Grin

Or in short words, they are simply trolls like ℱIRE said.
Interesting topic teaming and solo.  I see any 2 or more players trading masses back and forth or feeding, as teaming. That includes any size. It includes the little suck up cells that run around breaking viruses ahead of their team, or popping challenger cells so they can't win.  As a soloist, if you except that kind of help then you are no longer Solo. You are a team. So when you post your Solo score it is actually fake.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Lucyfer
This is undisputed. You help someone else against others, you team. But since I like making use of viruses I probably help (and bother as well) a lot of random players.
But when I see a huge ball, and I know exactly that, if I pop it, I would be able to eat only its small pieces, but in the end I may be bigger doing that, I take the chance. It means often that someone else will benefit from my action much more. But what I care about is my mass.
It is cruel and brutal, but this is the way I do enjoy to play. It was forged mostly by all these nasty teamers in FFA.

2-3 actions like this and I have some enemies on the map and the game is getting exciting even more Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel , ™ Chronic
(11-15-2016, 07:04 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: This is undisputed. You help someone else against others, you team. But since I like making use of viruses I probably help (and bother as well) a lot of random players.
But when I see a huge ball, and I know exactly that, if I pop it, I would be able to eat only its small pieces, but in the end I may be bigger doing that, I take the chance. It means often that someone else will benefit from my action much more. But what I care about is my mass.
It is cruel and brutal, but this is the way I do enjoy to play. It was forged mostly by all these nasty teamers in FFA.

2-3 actions like this and I have some enemies on the map and the game is getting exciting even more Big Grin

lol. I get it. I do the same thing. I can't help but pop a team or big huge guy, just to watch the pandemonium that follows. It's just so much fun. It's all strategy. Just popping a big cell helps to keep it's size down.
Some times I shoot a feed or 2 at some little cell that has been struggling for a while. I don't except help and eat those who persist in trying to team with me. That might seem rude but out of sight out of mind.  I can be very cruel when playing. The other day I saw some one playing with my skin and was named  fuck TM. So I assume I am a cruel player. A few minutes later I ate the cell. But I felt bad doing it and still do.  :Big Grin .  For real
Maybe agar.io need to make the possible names longer ...

"I do not team, I only play solo, f... teams, BUT if you want to team with me, I am fine with, so we can eat easy solo players"

... that describe their thinking pretty good, and shows also, why I will never understand them  Exclamation

Big Grin

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-15-2016, 07:50 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 07:04 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: This is undisputed. You help someone else against others, you team. But since I like making use of viruses I probably help (and bother as well) a lot of random players.

lol. I get it. I do the same thing. I can't help but pop a team or big huge guy, just to watch the pandemonium that follows. It's just so much fun. It's all strategy. Just popping a big cell helps to keep it's size down.
Some times I shoot a feed or 2 at some little cell that has been struggling for a while. I don't except help and eat those who persist in trying to team with me. That might seem rude but out of sight out of mind.  I can be very cruel when playing. The other day I saw some one playing with my skin and was named  fuck TM. So I assume I am a cruel player. A few minutes later I ate the cell. But I felt bad doing it and still do.  :Big Grin .  For real

(I know this is 3 years later but still)

Same.
[Image: Zm1C4cj.jpg]

[Image: UcwcCQa.gif]

Update 11/27/2018: 
Discord: FGFC820#9092  
[-] The following 1 user Likes FGFC820's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-01-2019, 03:23 PM)FGFC820 Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 07:50 PM)™ Chronic Wrote:

(I know this is 3 years later but still)

Same.

Sure, don't we all do that, once we're tired of being small and running all the time??

Everyone wants to get the big guys. That's why it's not hard to get to #1, it's just a bit harder to STAY there!

I think it's also a confidence boost, once you realize these big guys are a whole lot more vulnerable than you realized.

It's just that Teams are a different matter. The small guy in bits is going to ruin your kill shot by chewing up the virus you were going to use, and worse still, because the fool is already split 16 ways, nuttin' happens to him.

This is just another reason why the Team is completely unfair.

But, you know, some people are (a) vapid enough to not understand that being a Teamer, really is an admission of how much they suck, and (b) egotistical enough to see themselves and their buddy flying around, and think they are truly awesome players.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FGFC820
(02-04-2019, 11:01 PM)samira Wrote:
Quote:This is just another reason why the Team is completely unfair.
I agree but...
Quote:But, you know, some people are (a) vapid enough to not understand that being a Teamer, really is an admission of how much they suck
...here I disagree. I tried to resist teaming for a long time which ended in a long absence of the game. I came back and decided to accept that teams have enormous benefits, that there is no one who will punish them and that most of the players are teaming. I concluded that teaming in FFA is allowed to have a chance against other teams. But this does not mean I suck! Teams have advantages and that is a fact. If almost everyone is not even teaming but building up large teams with 3-5 experienced players or even "super teams" that consist of multiple teams, then it does not matter how strong your solo skills are. Your only realistic chance is to have luck. But that obviously is a rare case. So you can continue playing solo and most of the time losing versus teams, or you beat them with their own weapons. FFA is not a solo game mode but a solo and team game mode and if someone cannot accept that, he or she should stop playing FFA to avoid frustration. I am not saxging that this is good or but. Just saying that your expectations should be realistic. And condeming teamers does not change the de facto rules of FFA.

Well, yes, FFA permits teams. In the agma game, there are specific teaming functions, so clearly it is alotted for and expected.

The accepted definition of the term (according to m-w.com) is:

Quote:free-for-all noun \ ˈfrē-fə-ˌrȯl

Definition of free-for-all

: a competition, dispute, or fight open to all comers and usually with no rules : brawl also : a chaotic situation resembling a free-for-all especially in lacking rules or structure the press conference deteriorated into a free-for-all

free-for-all noun
English Language Learners Definition of free-for-all

: an uncontrolled fight or competition that involves many people

In old game situations, we would say that a "free for all" was the same as "every man for themselves". The latter term is a bit more limiting, and expressive, deicting a game where, generally, each person is on their own.

I can see your point... But I believe the original base meaning of the term was for a one-on-one game for many people simultaneously.

And in that light, teaming becomes the unfair matching of several people against single targets.

I actually expected to find more material for my position, but that's all I see now, and my bed is calling to me.
Fight the Good Fight
(02-10-2019, 07:27 PM)samira Wrote: PS: I had to think about this topic again Rolleyes

So I think you are even missing a point here. Teams are unfair? Well then groups as well! Actually that is what happens/had happen. The answer to teamers is to team as well, and the huge majority of Agar players uses this strategy. Teaming is very easy, "w" someone and if he/she responds and approximates then the team is set up. But the new teaming aka unfair method is "grouping".

This is a much bigger problem then just small teams, because the counter is nothing else than to play in a group as well but such groups usually are not a spontaneous thing. Starting a team is easy, starting a serious group is not, because usually groups consist of players that know each other for a long time. This group phenomen is a massive problem. It's a whole new dimension of unfairness. And of course nothing will stop it as long as teaming is possible and I think the problem is not even at it's summit, it's expanding. (Or it's not and I just did not realize it's whole size util now.)

You're right, of course. I include groups in the same category as teams -- it's just a greater than 2 person team.

The more people you have, the harder it is for anyone else to kill your team.

I suppose that I am quite stubborn. I just have no desire in teaming -- except the agar.io three-team thing. That I always found to be fun. (When I played agar.io, that's where I was 99% of the time. The other 1% I'd forgotten to select teams, and just played one game of FFA. lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(02-11-2019, 11:24 PM)samira Wrote: Had a "nice" experience right now, where I don't know, 10-15 persons played together. I don't know. But I can't do that, not like they do. I mean I can play in a huge group but I can't enjoy it. It's soooooo unfair and lame, I am too empathic to like such a mean strategy.
Quote:I suppose that I am quite stubborn. I just have no desire in teaming -- except the agar.io three-team thing. That I always found to be fun.
Hm... we really should try to play it together Big Grin Maybe it is fun if one does not play it alone. Big Grin

Well, you have a standing invite for that, and some armchair psychology. (lol!)

I just don't know the hours that you typically keep. And I suck at converting one time zone to another (lol)... I'm pretty sure that I'm dyslexic, and I keep forgetting, if I'm converting EST to UTC (ZULU), am I adding or subtracting 0500? (lol)

And also, I won't be able to play the days that I'm at work.

But I do miss that Teams mode. I used to enjoy just flying around, and trying to join in to help my side, regardless how big I was. Because there's always a prospective role to fill. Smile

I just was sort of afraid that cross-team teaming had ruined that.
Fight the Good Fight