Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LeaderBoards
are the leaderboards separate for Eu and Na? they should be
Family is the key
(05-14-2016, 06:44 PM)KermitAllMighty Wrote: are the leaderboards separate for Eu and Na? they should be

They Shouldnt be because it would be to easy to get on leaderboards. Also if most people were from Eu then there would not be mnay highscores on Na. Also this would allow anyone to get on leaderboards!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
(05-14-2016, 08:13 PM)SkyDoge Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 06:44 PM)KermitAllMighty Wrote: are the leaderboards separate for Eu and Na? they should be

They Shouldnt be because it would be to easy to get on leaderboards. Also if most people were from Eu then there would not be mnay highscores on Na. Also this would allow anyone to get on leaderboards!
i see your point but even at like 5pm uk time more people were on Na soo!
Family is the key

This is slightly (very) off topic but I love your signature SkyDoge, makes me laugh Big Grin
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(05-14-2016, 09:19 PM)d-_-b Wrote:

This is slightly (very) off topic but I love your signature SkyDoge, makes me laugh Big Grin

I Ran out of footage they ended up 720 360 noscoping each other!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkyDoge's post:
  • Eden