Poll: What time do you wake up?
Before 5 am
5 am
6 am
7 am
I am a useless member of society
I don't have a consistent morning routine
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What time do you wake up?
Please answer the poll, thanks.
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Wayyy to fawking early m8
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

(05-15-2017, 10:02 PM)Conquest Wrote: Wayyy to fawking early m8

"Early bird catcheth the worm"
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iAcid's post:
  • Squirrel
(05-15-2017, 08:07 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Please answer the poll, thanks.

I would wake up at around 5am every day, like it or not, from about the age of 9. I didn't have a TV or even a radio back then, so I just read books. Maybe it explains why I talk so much? ~shrugs~

It might have even been earlier, but I don't remember much from a number of those years. It made my 1st job (delivering morning papers) seem good too. I think I was 12 or so. (Then, I had to get up at 4am... lol.)

Later in highschool, I could pull all-nighters, no problem, and ~shrug~ sometimes I was a night owl, sometimes I was an early bird. But 5 hrs is all I need.

For years & years, I alternated working days & nights... that right messes over most people, and eventually 2 of them couldn't do it anymore, so now I always work nights -- just because I can, and it doesn't bother me.

However, circadian rhythm is quite important to your health, and there have been a number of studies that conclude that those who work alternating shifts, and those who work nights, tend to die sooner.

Your body, in general, does like to do the same thing on a daily basis... But I know of at least one person here who, like me, knows that doesn't apply to everyone. I get off easy though, because for me, it just seems that my body doesn't care what I do to it. :|

~figures that 101 was hoping that people would say they were early risers too, since thats what he does... lol~

I'm naturally an early riser. But now, I'm just.... oh, who knows what the hell to call it. (lol)

(05-15-2017, 10:09 PM)iAcid Wrote: "Early bird catcheth the worm"

A lovely saying... I did feel that, when I woke up early, I could accomplish far more during those early hours... than I managed when I tried staying up late.

So for me, homework got done in the mornings, usually... or not at all. (lol)

Now tell me... will we see you dangling a worm over your open mouth?? Wink Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • iAcid
(05-16-2017, 01:59 PM)Squirrel Wrote: A lovely saying... I did feel that, when I woke up early, I could accomplish far more during those early hours... than I managed when I tried staying up late.

So for me, homework got done in the mornings, usually... or not at all. (lol)

Now tell me... will we see you dangling a worm over your open mouth?? Wink Big Grin

I don't know how to answer that xD

Merci... u win (i know how to spell)
[Image: giphy.gif]