Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY1 CAN TEAM
I"M CREATING A CLAN. ANY ONE CAN JOIN NO REQUIREMENTS. DEAL. TO TEAM ONE PERSON MUST HAVE HIS/HER NAME AS NOOB TEAM ( WITH CAPS)  AND THE OTHER PERSON MUST HAVE THE NAME NOOBY (WITH CAPS). YOU CAN ALSO TEAM WITH PEOPLE WITH THE SAME USERNAMES EXAMPLE NOOBY AND NOOBY. THERE CAN BE A UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TEAMERS IN SERVERS. FOLLOW THESE RULES SHOWN BELOW

1.  YOU MAY NOT KILL THE TEAMERS.
2.  IF A PERSON DOESN'T HAVE A PARTNER BUT HAS THE NAME NOOB TEAM OR NOOBY YOU AND YOUR PARTNER CAN TEAM WITH HIM/HER.
3.  DON'T TEAM UP WITH ANYBODY ELSE INCLUDING CLAN MEMBERS.

NOTES: YOU GUYS MAY ALSO USE THE NAMES PRO TEAM AND PRO SAME RULES APPLY. PEOPLE WITH NAMES PRO TEAM OR PRO MAY NOT KILL PEOPLE WITH THE NAME NOOB TEAM OR NOOBY. COOPERATE. YOU CAN USE EITHER NAME PRO TEAM, NOOB TEAM, NOOBY, PRO. REMEMBER THE NAMES MUST BE IN CAPS.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY TEAMING 

EXAMPLES:

NAME= NOOBY   NAME= NOOB TEAM        =TEAM
NAME= NOOBY   NAME=NOOBY                  =TEAM
  NAME= PRO  NAME= PRO                         = TEAM
NAME= PRO TEAM   NAME= PRO                = TEAM
(05-14-2017, 03:28 AM)NOOB TEAM Wrote: I"M CREATING A CLAN. ANY ONE CAN JOIN NO REQUIREMENTS. DEAL. TO TEAM ONE PERSON MUST HAVE HIS/HER NAME AS NOOB TEAM ( WITH CAPS)  AND THE OTHER PERSON MUST HAVE THE NAME NOOBY (WITH CAPS). YOU CAN ALSO TEAM WITH PEOPLE WITH THE SAME USERNAMES EXAMPLE NOOBY AND NOOBY. THERE CAN BE A UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF TEAMERS IN SERVERS. FOLLOW THESE RULES SHOWN BELOW

1.  YOU MAY NOT KILL THE TEAMERS.
2.  IF A PERSON DOESN'T HAVE A PARTNER BUT HAS THE NAME NOOB TEAM OR NOOBY YOU AND YOUR PARTNER CAN TEAM WITH HIM/HER.
3.  DON'T TEAM UP WITH ANYBODY ELSE INCLUDING CLAN MEMBERS.

NOTES: YOU GUYS MAY ALSO USE THE NAMES PRO TEAM AND PRO SAME RULES APPLY. PEOPLE WITH NAMES PRO TEAM OR PRO MAY NOT KILL PEOPLE WITH THE NAME NOOB TEAM OR NOOBY. COOPERATE. YOU CAN USE EITHER NAME PRO TEAM, NOOB TEAM, NOOBY, PRO. REMEMBER THE NAMES MUST BE IN CAPS.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY TEAMING 

EXAMPLES:

NAME= NOOBY   NAME= NOOB TEAM        =TEAM
NAME= NOOBY   NAME=NOOBY                  =TEAM
  NAME= PRO  NAME= PRO                         = TEAM
NAME= PRO TEAM   NAME= PRO                = TEAM

You were trying to make us laugh, right?

Right?!

(Lollllollolol)

PLEASE say 'right'???
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
This is actually really funny Big Grin I like this guy already
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel
I knew only one person who made a joke team, it was also all in caps. Unless you happen to be the same one, I'm going to say that I now know two of them.

Are you from Russia? Just asking.
(05-14-2017, 01:51 PM)Doigt Wrote: I knew only one person who made a joke team, it was also all in caps. Unless you happen to be the same one, I'm going to say that I now know two of them.

Are you from Russia? Just asking.

Not many suggest using all caps, so I had one in mind, but I can't remember his exact name. (lol)

It's all good, so long as he's joking. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
That teaming system works. I have seen it work in a game " Wolf On Line" It worked there.
Bullies have personal issues.