Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meme
Amazing Memes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see your attachment
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-07-2017, 05:21 PM)iAcid Wrote: I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see your attachment

same

(05-07-2017, 04:46 PM)丅ᗩᒪᛕᎥᑎǤ ᗪᗴᗩᗪ⫷Đᑕ⫸ Wrote: Amazing Memes

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2018

Hope this helps
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • iAcid, Squirrel
(05-07-2017, 04:46 PM)丅ᗩᒪᛕᎥᑎǤ ᗪᗴᗩᗪ⫷Đᑕ⫸ Wrote: Amazing Memes

Rather than trying to upload the picture, instead just paste the link to where you found the pic, if possible.

If that doesn't work, thenj you're into the need to post it to some free picture vault, and then pasting that link instead. (And I have a feeling that's what old-101's thread is about... heh. He was helpful that way. Smile )

But if you can just reference the original location where you found it, quite often that works.

I ran into that a bit when I was trying to copy a pic of MS's logo for Internet Exploder using Google images. Probably to avoid possible lawsuits/copywrite infringement nonsense, the Google Images stuff had none of them saved on it's servers itself, but instead offered it up as a series of bytes that were encoded -- I forget the encoding method now, but... I just had to keep trying other images until I found one that was saved on someone else's server, and not grouped as a collection of encoded bytes.

~takes the easy way out, 9 times outta 10~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!