No
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DDoS Attacks on AGF
Before I get started, I would like to point out that @Sora agrees with Me on this.

Ok, so the DDoSing of AGF, where to start!
Recently the AGF Servers has been getting DDoSed, and as i mentioned, we need to move Hosts since Vultr is incapable of
handling attacks over 10gbps. Although people are happy with AGF and the way our servers are setup, they're also
pretty annoyed by how the servers are offline most of the time. LDK has said that AGF is a small target and wouldn't
be Ideal to attack, however, attacks are being made against the servers now and LDK is being Blunt about moving hosts.

What do you guys think, should we move hosts or should we continue to get DDoSed and let LDK think that Vultr
can save the server against attacks?
DDoS attacks are fine. Paying attention to the guy DDoSing will just motivate him. He's using 10GBPS. People have done 400GBPS attacks... change server and he'll just make it a bigger attack. IDK maybe its Bane/Bunny doing it and he is clearly a skid for ddosing, and if this is him he can prolly do some bigger attacks. Changing servers or whatever is just a waste... Ignoring people is what pisses them off most. If the sites getting DDosed DOn;t bring it up. If someone asks don;t talk about it like it's a big deal.
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes plsdonteatme's post:
  • Voakie
(05-13-2016, 09:36 PM)Trinity Wrote:
Before I get started, I would like to point out that @Sora agrees with Me on this.

Ok, so the DDoSing of AGF, where to start!
Recently the AGF Servers has been getting DDoSed, and as i mentioned, we need to move Hosts since Vultr is incapable of
handling attacks over 10gbps. Although people are happy with AGF and the way our servers are setup, they're also
pretty annoyed by how the servers are offline most of the time. LDK has said that AGF is a small target and wouldn't
be Ideal to attack, however, attacks are being made against the servers now and LDK is being Blunt about moving hosts.

What do you guys think, should we move hosts or should we continue to get DDoSed and let LDK think that Vultr
can save the server against attacks?

I have a neutral setting about this, I honestly do not mind the ddos attacks because I play agf to talk to people a lot of the time and the shout-box is my friend and allows me to talk to people, sometimes I like playing but I like to watch others play more (Idk why) and I have not noticed a lot of ddos attacks but I honestly don't have an opinion I hope you love my post @Trinity so I am down for whatever Tongue
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
NO i dotn think it will make a diffrence. they will ust come back amd dos the second one
LOL whats funny is when i clicked here it DDos check thing showed up haha

not funny
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
I gotta agree with plsdont, moving wont solve the problem if it's a motivated attacker, it'll just exacerbate it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Voakie
TBH I really wanna know who is doing all this crap, maybe I could get their IP and kill their computer. I think @Sora should set up some sort of trap for the DDosser, maybe like a free download of LOIC (A high class DDoSing application) that picks up the IP address of the user? Who knows... anyways, I think it is fine how it is, but you could use some better protection.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(05-13-2016, 10:21 PM)d-_-b Wrote: TBH I really wanna know who is doing all this crap, maybe I could get their IP and kill their computer. I think @Sora should set up some sort of trap for the DDosser, maybe like a free download of LOIC (A high class DDoSing application) that picks up the IP address of the user? Who knows... anyways, I think it is fine how it is, but you could use some better protection.

lol'd
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trinity's post:
  • Eden
(05-13-2016, 11:09 PM)Trinity Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 10:21 PM)d-_-b Wrote: TBH I really wanna know who is doing all this crap, maybe I could get their IP and kill their computer. I think @Sora should set up some sort of trap for the DDosser, maybe like a free download of LOIC (A high class DDoSing application) that picks up the IP address of the user? Who knows... anyways, I think it is fine how it is, but you could use some better protection.

lol'd

yea
(05-13-2016, 11:13 PM)d-_-b Wrote:

lol'd

yea

LOIC isn't even a DDoSing application, just sends packets.
Most people use servers to do DDoS or Botnets (A network of infected / malware infected computers and servers) to do the attacks.
(05-13-2016, 11:21 PM)Trinity Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 11:13 PM)d-_-b Wrote:

lol'd

yea

LOIC isn't even a DDoSing application, just sends packets.
Most people use servers to do DDoS or Botnets (A network of infected / malware infected computers and servers) to do the attacks.
ik but you can use LOIC to ddos, so my point stands.
That would be a vain attempt to move and an even more misguided move to pay attention to the craplords of the evil watch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doigt's post:
  • Voakie

I'm not fully emerged into the knowledge of computers/programming/hacking (tho i'm learning)
But from what I know there is a bunch of ways to hide your IP via a VPN or if you are using the TOR Browser, so I don't think just knowing their IP will help, and even if you find out there IP the attacker(s) can always attack from a different location.

Confused It's pretty complicated..
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-14-2016, 03:52 AM)✨101✨ Wrote:

I'm not fully emerged into the knowledge of computers/programming/hacking (tho i'm learning)
But from what I know there is a bunch of ways to hide your IP via a VPN or if you are using the TOR Browser, so I don't think just knowing their IP will help, and even if you find out there IP the attacker(s) can always attack from a different location.

Confused It's pretty complicated.
I know. but I could still do crap to his computer if I had his Ip. That would either make him stop messing with AGF, or mess with us even more...
Owning a private server, You obviously know you're going to get attacked end off. That's the only worry about them.

-Greets,
Web Developer