• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello agario family
Heart 
my name is : anastasia
I live in Norway
I'm a great girl

I am 18 years old
I love to play agario
I play here and constantly Agario Private Server I love this site, I've been acting, a great site fast and reliable It has free skin and chat easy and completely level players have a strong and polite. This site makes it priceless

My - article on  Agario I want to share with you

Agario is the latest trend; do you want to play and follow this trend? You can play this game via Agario private server here! This game looks simple but it is not actually. Control your mass by using mouse cursor and try to eat other blobs and non-moving things. Other blobs must be smaller than your blob to eat; otherwise you will be the bait. This server is the best and fastest! You will not face with any freezing problems. Just enter a username and start playing. Some users prefer using skins for their blob. You will see the Select Skin on the play button. If you want to have skin click here; all skins will be listed! Choose the one you like. You have so many options here in this Agario private server! You can open or close Chat box. Users use chat box for their teams mostly. You can join a theme by using chat box. Team mode is good; you can help other people in your team and feed each other against other blobs. You will not understand how time passes while you are playing this game. This game is really addictive, you can start playing this game here!

[Image: abd_zpse3eyxxr3.png]

[/url]
[url=//tr.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/]
[-] The following 2 users Like AgarioWUN's post:
  • Robin , Voakie
Welcome to the community! Seems like a pretty decent site Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • AgarioWUN
Hey Anastasia!!

Welcome to AGF!!

If you ever need anything feel free to PM me Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • AgarioWUN
Welcome to the forums!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • AgarioWUN
thank you very , you are all excellent , this place is perfect agario forums Heart
Welcome to the forums!!

I like the server http://www.agariowun.com looks nice Smile
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • AgarioWUN
Welcome aboard!.

I took a little bit of my time out of my day to check out the server, It's not bad at all. It would be the site I use to warm up before going on AGF or Agar.io it's self,

Thank you for sharing with us I hope you enjoy your time here and try to stick around!

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • AgarioWUN
Welcome to AGF anastasia... I hope you will like our community..
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • AgarioWUN
Heart 
Everyone is very good I am a girl , I did not think it would be so much interest  Heart Angel Thank you Blush  the clan together bride to server everyone is stronger in this forum . This server very strong clan wanted ! Rolleyes
i wish i had the patience to write dis out, my intro will be short Sad

welcome though!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Keemstar's post:
  • AgarioWUN
(05-13-2016, 05:11 PM)Keemstar Wrote: i wish i had the patience to write dis out, my intro will be short Sad

welcome though!

thank you Blush

[url=//tr.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/][/url]
(05-13-2016, 05:14 PM)AgarioWUN Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 05:11 PM)Keemstar Wrote: i wish i had the patience to write dis out, my intro will be short Sad

welcome though!

thank you Blush

[url=//tr.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/][/url]

anytime, welcome to dis community!