Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slither.io Strategy
This isn't recommended for everyone.
This strategy is aggressive so what you do is try to take any chance you can at getting lots of mass and if people are stealing your mass you circle them slowly crushing them. When you think you can´t get it at all just take a little and go.
Once again this isn the best Strategy but this is how I get on Leaderboard.
Thank you for atleast reading <3
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
Yeah, I dont play slither all that often but I am also a Agressive Player, I guess you could say offensive. Circling the enemy is a phenomenal strategy, especially when you are big. Agressive is also a hell of a lot funner, because you can get mass quickly, and die quickly.

Anyhow, nice tutorial @Hive_Soviet ! Big Grin
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~XC's post:
  • Hive_Soviet
Thank you ;D and that is what I do too pretty much and matrixing in front before they turn all the way.
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
Nice i have a good strategy too Smile

So basically what you do is circle yourself, keep circling, and when someone comes, and want to do your strategy, so circle around you. Then you boost and you kill him. They wont expect it because they probably will think you have lagg or something.

Both strategys work for me really good!
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Hive_Soviet
Yeah what I do when I get in front of a guy I boost a U in front so it comes closer to him while he turns so it usually works
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
You guys might have strategy but you guys don't have sweg. After you guys get bored of slither don't come to me asking for Sweg.
[Image: Robin.png]
i d0nt need strat3gy bc i already iz the best
I dont really like slitherio!
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]