Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new one!
I'm a old agar.io player that likes to play private servers and ofc agar.io it self. I also like to play in a party with people that can split run and other stuff.. agar.io is not the only game i play. I also play: Call of duty related games, league of legends, rocket league, gta v, csgo and much more Tongue

Sorry i cannot tell your my real name right now but if you realy want to know just contact me ( or something) Ps: i'm from holland Smile

I'm 19 years old now.. 19? yes 19 and i still like to play this game!

I probably will make mistakes when trying to post stuff on the forms Tongue  

If you want to talk to me or what ever just conatact me in a private mail!
[Image: ReOdgum.jpg] A Never Ending Jump
[-] The following 2 users Like fliegt's post:
  • Robin , Voakie
(05-03-2017, 09:06 AM)fliegt Wrote: I'm a old agar.io player that likes to play private servers and ofc agar.io it self. I also like to play in a party with people that can split run and other stuff.. agar.io is not the only game i play. I also play: Call of duty related games, league of legends, rocket league, gta v, csgo and much more Tongue

Sorry i cannot tell your my real name right now but if you realy want to know just contact me ( or something) Ps: i'm from holland Smile

I'm 19 years old now.. 19? yes 19 and i still like to play this game!

I probably will make mistakes when trying to post stuff on the forms Tongue  

If you want to talk to me or what ever just conatact me in a private mail!

Welcome aboard!

You sound like an old pro at games... heh!

Here's hoping that you manage to play some with us... whether in AGF, the new thing, or party mode!

And say, isn't your name German? 'Flied'?

Hope that you find everything that you're looking for!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to the forums bud! Yes being 19 and playing agar isn't new, we have a lot more older agartarians from 20 to 65 so you're all good lol Smile
Heart 
Ellos dude, i'm from belgie Big Grin hoe gaat ie der mee man? met mij toppie (zoals hollanders het zo mooi zeggen), kwil je al vast welkom heten!
mocht je hulp nodig hebben dan ben ik er voor je Wink ik ben ook 18 jaar dus wat volwassener gezelschap kan geen kwaad xd,

samengevat: have a nice stay here, Wees WEL ge KOMEN Heart
[Image: Agrendallansig.png]
Greets you

If you need any help, JUST ASK Wink

Sick signature by @EqAtOmBe

Thank you for taking your time to register! You made a great decision to come here, and we are all very excited to have you here 'cuz THE MORE THE MERRIER!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iAcid's post:
  • deleted_Agrendallan, Squirrel
Welcome to agarioforums and no worries about age there are some older ones who also always liked to play Cool
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
Welcome to the community dood.

Hopefully, you enjoy staying here ...
[Image: Robin.png]
wc here and i am sure you will have good time here around.