Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A real Thread
Craw
Its about time i make a serious thread, so this is me.
Im a boy of the age 15, i live in Sweden in a city called Gothenborg.
I like graffity even tough it got me in a lot of trubble, it got me so far so that that social service got involved.
I was taken away from my family for 7 months, my family lived far away and had no car so they visited me less then i would like for.
When i finally got back to my family i wanted to stop with the things i was doing that got me in trubble, so i started playing games.
It started with League Of Legends, i got in platinum rank then i got bored. I then started to play CS GO but had no friends on there so i got bored. Then i started playing the real agario, it was so slow so i got bored. but i liked the style so searched for games that was simular, i found the forums! and since ive been playing when im not out with friends eating, playing football, or at the beach. When i was away from my family for so long i got a bit depressed but now im fine and living life, im not taking things for granted anymore! Heart Heart pls dont hate on me now  Heart
[Image: Cx6kf2m.png]
[Image: Bn0C7b5.png?1]
[-] The following 4 users Like Craw 's post:
  • *****, Mikasa, Voakie , ℱIRE
First LOL (LOL = League of legends), then CS GO and then agario... You made really good game choices! Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Voakie
Damn, You've been through one hell of a hard time, I'm glad thinks are starting to come together now for you buddy, I used to graft a lot but never went through the things you have. I support you 100% of the way.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • Voakie
(05-12-2016, 01:58 PM)GelticMass Wrote: Damn, You've been through one hell of a hard time, I'm glad thinks are starting to come together now for you buddy, I used to graft a lot but never went through the things you have. I support you 100% of the way.

-Greets,

Thanks bro Heart

(05-12-2016, 01:57 PM)blood cr Wrote: First LOL (LOL = League of legends), then CS GO and then agario... You made really good game choices! Smile

I guess. Sleepy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Craw 's post:
  • Dzia
(05-12-2016, 01:51 PM)Craw Wrote: Craw
Its about time i make a serious thread, so this is me.
Im a boy of the age 15, i live in Sweden in a city called Gothenborg.
I like graffity even tough it got me in a lot of trubble, it got me so far so that that social service got involved.
I was taken away from my family for 7 months, my family lived far away and had no car so they visited me less then i would like for.
When i finally got back to my family i wanted to stop with the things i was doing that got me in trubble, so i started playing games.
It started with League Of Legends, i got in platinum rank then i got bored. I then started to play CS GO but had no friends on there so i got bored. Then i started playing the real agario, it was so slow so i got bored. but i liked the style so searched for games that was simular, i found the forums! and since ive been playing when im not out with friends eating, playing football, or at the beach. When i was away from my family for so long i got a bit depressed but now im fine and living life, im not taking things for granted anymore! Heart Heart pls dont hate on me now  Heart

I think joining this forum is the best thing you've done! (so far)   Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Voakie
Jäg är dansk baby <3 fedt du er svensk, älskär du ik også bare Fitta?? XD
and thats great youre on the right track now!! Smile
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
Thank you its nice to be supported Big Grin  Heart

Haha!!!" du är riktigt kåt eller??  Tongue
(05-12-2016, 03:05 PM)HazR Wrote: Jäg är dansk baby <3 fedt du er svensk, älskär du ik også bare Fitta?? XD
and thats great youre on the right track now!! Smile

(05-12-2016, 03:24 PM)Craw Wrote: Thank you its nice to be supported Big Grin  Heart

Haha!!!" du är riktigt kåt eller??  Tongue

This is an english forum, please don't use secret lizard language Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Craw
(05-12-2016, 03:55 PM)Voakie Wrote: This is an english forum, please don't use secret lizard language Big Grin

Lol oki sry Heart
Your heading in the right direction now!!
Welcome to AGF & thanks for joining my clan Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Heart Heart Heart
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Craw
(05-12-2016, 04:08 PM)✨101✨ Wrote: Your heading in the right direction now!!
Welcome to AGF & thanks for joining my clan Heart

Ofc man, its my pleasure, than you! Heart