Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for slow team clan
I am a level 89 experienced slow teamer that uses Discord (no mic, but I do listen.) I am looking for a smaller clan that isn't super competitive but just has fun in the end.
(05-01-2017, 08:49 PM)Jaegothis Wrote: I am a level 89 experienced slow teamer that uses Discord (no mic, but I do listen.) I am looking for a smaller clan that isn't super competitive but just has fun in the end.

Hi and welcome aboard!

You didn't try to introduce yourself, but I couldn't help but notice it was your first post!

I'm thinking that maybe you needed to say a few more things about yourself to keep people from getting the wrong ideas, maybe? So bear with me, and see if you can help me understand?

I've never heard someone call themselves a "slow teamer" before. If you're level 89, you obviously know the game well, and we can discount one possible meaning of 'slow'. So is it just that you prefer a game that is smooth-moving, even if it has to be a bit slower paced? That reminds me of a difference (to this point) between AGF, and 'agma' -- agma is slower paced, and thus less crazy than AGF.... AGF is fast-to-furiously paced, and jagged movement is to be expected at times. (And makes for some extra special moments when you're also experiencing 'lag', lol)

So maybe give us some more info?

But I totally hear you on it being just for "fun in the end". That is my motto.

I could see myself recommending either the public Teams game to you, or the new 'agma' (although I believe its either in Beta or not finished yet, or... something like that. It seems 'agma' allows you to define teams. I haven't played with that yet.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-02-2017, 07:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I've never heard someone call themselves a "slow teamer" before. If you're level 89, you obviously know the game well, and we can discount one possible meaning of 'slow'. So is it just that you prefer a game that is smooth-moving, even if it has to be a bit slower paced? That reminds me of a difference (to this point) between AGF, and 'agma' -- agma is slower paced, and thus less crazy than AGF.... AGF is fast-to-furiously paced, and jagged movement is to be expected at times. (And makes for some extra special moments when you're also experiencing 'lag', lol)

"Slow teaming" is a thing that exists on the normal agar.io, as far as I know. As you should know, in FFA of agar.io, there is anti-teaming measure put into place to hopefully discourage teamers. A certain group of people have found a loophole within this system. These people are the "slow teamers." What they do is they team in FFA by simply watching each others' backs. They don't try to eat their teammates' small cells, as that could potentially trigger the anti-teaming mechanism thingamajig. Instead, they make sure no one else eats their teammates' cells and protect them while they merge back together. Hopefully that helped!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-02-2017, 07:53 AM)iAcid Wrote: "Slow teaming" is a thing that exists on the normal agar.io, as far as I know. As you should know, in FFA of agar.io, there is anti-teaming measure put into place to hopefully discourage teamers. A certain group of people have found a loophole within this system. These people are the "slow teamers." What they do is they team in FFA by simply watching each others' backs. They don't try to eat their teammates' small cells, as that could potentially trigger the anti-teaming mechanism thingamajig. Instead, they make sure no one else eats their teammates' cells and protect them while they merge back together. Hopefully that helped!

Hey, thanks! I never play FFA on the public game, and I'd heard a few ideas for anti-teaming, but didn't know that anything had actually been implemented. (lol)

I'm not sure that it makes any sense for those guys to take on 'slow teamers' as a phrase, but hey, I guess they didn't need my permission. :| I think I'd have used "relaxed teamers", but I wonder if a certain person here would take exception to that.

Thanks for the explanation, and that totally helped. (lol)

(05-01-2017, 08:49 PM)Jaegothis Wrote: I am a level 89 experienced slow teamer that uses Discord (no mic, but I do listen.) I am looking for a smaller clan that isn't super competitive but just has fun in the end.

So welcome aboard, and I hope you find some people who'd be happy to play with you!

I like your name, by the way! When I say it,m it comes out sounding like "I got this!"

Hope that you'll join us here, post an Intro, and have a bunch of fun with us!

Because if it ain't fun, it ain't woith it. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Thank you and I apologize for the late reply!

So, I'm Jaegothis, well, I'm really bad at introductions. Slow teaming is really relaxing for me. I'm laid back and silly at times, but just look for a good time. I play mainly ffa and only occasionally exp. I would not say I'm particularly pro but I'm not horrible either.

I am now level 94 and still looking for some people to play with. My discord tag is 9584.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaegothis's post:
  • Robin