Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the only?
Am I the only one that dislikes skins? i mean they do look fun but i find them distracting... 
but yeah thats my opinion... 

so whats your opinion on this guys and girls. and what skin is your favourite and why? ^^
[-] The following 2 users Like frostieman's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Relax
I find custom skins to be interesting because--well--it's custom! That being said, the skins in agar.io are just plain ugly imo and definitely a distraction for me. I'd like to make a skin but am having trouble thinking of something I could use for the image. Oh well

Anyway, the moral of the story is that style points matter--i think Sleepy
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like iAcid's post:
  • EqAtOmBe , Squirrel
I used to be against the skins, but now I like them. It wasn't about any distraction, it was more about the lag that I believed the extra graphics caused. Now I think skins can be a fun way to express your individuality or to say your part of a team. tbh though I make skins soooo....
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
(04-29-2017, 04:25 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: I used to be against the skins, but now I like them. It wasn't about any distraction, it was more about the lag that I believed the extra graphics caused. Now I think skins can be a fun way to express your individuality or to say your part of a team. tbh though I make skins soooo....

Look at him now, he is one of the best designer in AGF
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
Everyone has their own opinions, and we all should respect them.

Though I like skins since they basically represent the person.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Eden, EqAtOmBe
(04-29-2017, 03:52 PM)frostieman Wrote: Am I the only one that dislikes skins? i mean they do look fun but i find them distracting... 
but yeah thats my opinion... 

so whats your opinion on this guys and girls. and what skin is your favourite and why? ^^

Mostly, I play the public agar.io game, and preferred the 'Teams' mode, where everyone is one of three colours, so there ARE no skins!

But then I started playing AGF, joined the AGF clan, and I've been using their clan skin since then.

Skins could be distracting, I suppose, but the ones that bug me, are the ones that try to obfuscate the actual line that marks the edge of the guy... or that skin that tries to make you look like a slightly smaller virus. (lol)

Otherwise, I think skins are pretty good....

I haven't been to agma yet, but in "AGF" any "custom" skin could be used by anyone... but I think that truly "custom" skins where only one user could use it (via a login), would make it easy to identify the people you're playing with. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
I think it remains a personal choice

Personally i like the skin

And for those who do not like there is option to see or not the skin   Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(04-29-2017, 07:05 PM)Anubis Wrote: Everyone has their own opinions, and we all should respect them.

Though I like skins since they basically represent the person.

Same here... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • EqAtOmBe
I like skins sometimes, but most of the time I go no skin
I like predefined skins since I know what to expect and they are balanced most of the time in regard of colours (I mean they don't blend with background too much). I also like no skins with funny faces (O,,,o stuff and hundreds of similar).
I am not a fan of custom ones but they don't apply to agar.io anyway.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel
new skins for agma came out and i love it. except for the pizza face. Yes it could get distracting but just like your name, it could also become your signature. Gives away the fakers right away. I am still waiting for the custom feature for agma. I think that would make it interesting.
[Image: .eJwNyMENhSAMANBdGACwoIJrOEGDpJqoJbSefv7...OL-AIKx710]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sugar's post:
  • run SPOT run