Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow
hello all im new here and wow... dint even know a place like this exists... you folks make me happy ^^ Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like frostieman's post:
  • Eden, iAcid, Reaction , Robin , Sora
Hey ^-^

Welcome to the forums! When I first joined about 9 days ago, I didn't even know such a place existed either AHAHA. So far, overall, it's been great! Hope your jovial spirits are here to stay. Have a wonderful day!  Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like iAcid's post:
  • Robin , Sora, Sugar
Well now you know...

Welcome to the AGF community..... Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
welcome aboard   Smile
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
(04-29-2017, 03:45 PM)frostieman Wrote: hello all im new here and wow... dint even know a place like this exists... you folks make me happy ^^ Smile

Welcome aboard here!

Maybe the Goat (@Voakie ) will move your message to 'Introductions'... people who join 4 months from now, wondering who you are, usually go looking for you there first... lol.

(Or maybe you'd like to post a new one there, where you tell us more about yourself? By your name, would you possibly be another Canuck??? ~grin~)

But great that you found us, and I hope that you have a bunch of fun with us, and make some new friends!

(04-29-2017, 04:12 PM)iAcid Wrote: Hey ^-^

Welcome to the forums! When I first joined about 9 days ago, I didn't even know such a place existed either AHAHA. So far, overall, it's been great! Hope your jovial spirits are here to stay. Have a wonderful day!  Tongue

Hehe... I didn't know the place existed over a year ago when I joined... but while I liked playing that public "agar" game, I normally play a game for the people, and I found it frustrating that I couldn't actually communicate with any of them!

So I finally went looking, using Google, typed in "agario" and "Forum", and the rest is history! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • iAcid, Sora, Voakie
Welcome to the forums man, yeah I didn't know this existed either until I typed in "Agar forum community" and oh! This popped up and took off from there Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Squirrel
a hearties wc from my side to all new comers.