Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Good idea?
yeah
nope
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Servers?
Hey so i have a request for you, @Sora, if its not too much to ask...

Could you make some custom servers for clan wars and/or battles and such so we can easily do Clan VS Clan with no-one else intervening? It would make for some pretty awesome gameplay and/or video for yt Wink

Anyway, I'm just curious what everyone else thinks so please pitch in ur ideas below!
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Just wondering... how would the server be designed so that "no one [could] intervene"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-29-2017, 01:07 AM)Eden Wrote: Hey so i have a request for you, @Sora, if its not too much to ask...

Could you make some custom servers for clan wars and/or battles and such so we can easily do Clan VS Clan with no-one else intervening? It would make for some pretty awesome gameplay and/or video for yt Wink

Anyway, I'm just curious what everyone else thinks so please pitch in ur ideas below!

I think this is an awesome idea, and think it could be done without too much trouble.

@iAcid, you asked a good question:
Simply offering an unpublished URL as the entry to the server could potentially suffice... give each team leader the URL, who would then be instructed to PM it to their members.

It's not perfect -- but assuming everyone wants to do it, I think it would work famously.

However, I'm always wondering about the costs of it.

Hopefully, it's possible... I believe when Solo mentioned this kind of original idea, Sora posted offering a server for those needs. ~smile~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!