Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Censorship
I seemed to have stumbled across extreme censorship in regards to posting genuine events that happened to me or other players that involve being treated unfairly or abusively by moderators of Agma.

In attempts to bring awareness in the chat within the game, I was told to take it to the forums to avoid causing disturbances in the real time chat flow of the game.

Anything I say in the shout box, no matter if the events are reoccurring and are present..  I get issued forum account warnings toward a ban if I say anything about being treated unfairly.

So I made a forums post about it, hoping to make a single forums thread that complied evidence to support what I have been saying about moderators treating players unfairly or abusively.  That thread was quickly deleted, so I was forced to make individual threads for each video as I make them and build the evidence that supports my claims.  However any post I make that holds evidence of my claims is quickly deleted by forums moderators.  Even if I carefully follow the forums guidelines.

It seems the moderators are trying to say that no evidence will be allowed to be posted that threatens their integrity.  No matter how genuine or generic the evidence is, it seems it just gets quickly removed...

Please explain to me exactly how and where I can post evidence of moderators treating players unfairly and/or abusively.
You can message @Sora about it. This is not the place for rants, especially about other members. I already linked the forums rules to you but since you think you haven’t broken any, here’s the ones I’m referring to:

No drama in the shoutbox, conflicts, or flame against other members.
No cyber-bullying! (= harassing a member)
Better keep personal problems / stuff / arguements in PM's!
Refrain from negative talk, or speech which is negative for the community. An exception is constructive criticism.

I’m now locking this thread. Once again, contact Sora directly if you have an issue. More drama in threads or the shoutbox will be deleted and you will receive another warning.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart