Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff
@Sora @LKD70 @Voakie @Spectrumss @ALLSTAFF

AGF is being swarmed with bots as i was on a minute ago and witnessed Phrygian reach 143K. He is a good player, HOWEVER there was the use of bots and there were no staff on who did anything. Point is we need staff members who can actually do something. 99% of the time yo can tell someone to do something but they wont do it unless you are a mod.
Still waiting For Ideas

1. Bigger Map on FFA
2. A Server For Clan Wars
3. Mods who can actually do something!!

We need staff who are on AGF who can ban players and mute other players this would be an efficient way of keeping AGF Fun.

Also im the only one who really ever makes a thread. You get the message noone has been on agarioforums.net for ages
Maybe staff should do something and listen to the one player who cares. Like find a way to spice AGF up thats not powerups. I know there is suppost to be a big update. Well if theres noone around to play the "Big Update" then it wont matter. We need staff who are on AGF practically 24/7 or New gamemodes!!
I know the staff is busy with what they are doing RN but they should listen to a player trying to make AGF BETTER!
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
[-] The following 2 users Like SkyDoge's post:
  • ~XC, ✨101✨
(05-10-2016, 02:29 AM)SkyDoge Wrote: @Sora @LKD70 @Voakie @Spectrumss @ALLSTAFF

AGF is being swarmed with bots as i was on a minute ago and witnessed Phrygian reach 143K. He is a good player, HOWEVER there was the use of bots and there were no staff on who did anything. Point is we need staff members who can actually do something. 99% of the time yo can tell someone to do something but they wont do it unless you are a mod.
Still waiting For Ideas

1. Bigger Map on FFA
2. A Server For Clan Wars
3. Mods who can actually do something!!

We need staff who are on AGF who can ban players and mute other players this would be an efficient way of keeping AGF Fun.

Also im the only one who really ever makes a thread. You get the message noone has been on agarioforums.net for ages
Maybe staff should do something and listen to the one player who cares. Like find a way to spice AGF up thats not powerups. I know there is suppost to be a big update. Well if theres noone around to play the "Big Update" then it wont matter. We need staff who are on AGF practically 24/7 or New gamemodes!!
I know the staff is busy with what they are doing RN but they should listen to a player trying to make AGF BETTER!
Phrygian did not use the bots though it was that administrator guy who used them Phrygian just ate a lot of administrator's bots (and yes I know administrator was not a administrator), you just made it sound like Phrygian had bots.
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
It seems someone has made something...
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Do you remember what time this was? (How many hours from now) and what the name of the player(s)/bots were?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(05-10-2016, 02:44 AM)Sora Wrote: Do you remember what time this was? (How many hours from now) and what the name of the player(s)/bots were?

about 20-30 min, lasted around 10-15 min guys name was "administrator" and his bots names were ௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵௵ or ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
Wrath is in all of us, Lets just all accept wrath into our life, For wrath is within.
[Image: Wrath70.png]
I was wondering about that 143k...DAMN
Someone made bots for AGF? Kappa
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
I would be perfect for the job, since I'm literally the whole day online lol
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(05-10-2016, 05:09 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I would be perfect for the job, since I'm literally the whole day online lol

Well theres nothing really you can do about it without either banning them or stopping the scripts from entering and if we need to do that we need to get the script so were able to block it. You cant really be ''good'' at the ''job'' no hate <3
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
(05-10-2016, 07:18 AM)HazR Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 05:09 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I would be perfect for the job, since I'm literally the whole day online lol

Well theres nothing really you can do about it without either banning them or stopping the scripts from entering and if we need to do that we need to get the script so were able to block it. You cant really be ''good'' at the ''job'' no hate <3

Nobody's perfect, but that's why I'm always open to learn something new
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

(05-10-2016, 07:33 AM)Mikasa Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 07:18 AM)HazR Wrote:

Nobody's perfect, but that's why I'm always open to learn something new

Yeah ik thats why im trying to explain to you that it isnt rly a job... and theres nothing rly to learn...
Yeah but honestly, staff would still help, and still agree with @SkyDoge 's ideas.

And yeah HOLY CRAP that guy was absolutely huge, I was there lol
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
Having the ability to kick people of the server would be handy Kappa
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • ~XC
(05-10-2016, 03:14 PM)Voakie Wrote: Having the ability to kick people of the server would be handy Kappa

Ikr
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • ~XC
(05-10-2016, 03:14 PM)Voakie Wrote: Having the ability to kick people of the server would be handy Kappa

well that would be kinda stupid it would just show them what they're doing gives them attention so their motivation grows you gys should be able to ban em sodaW
Im always on and ready to help if its needed