Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff
(05-10-2016, 02:40 AM)ŴяᗩŦℍ70 Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 02:29 AM)SkyDoge Wrote: @Sora @LKD70 @Voakie @Spectrumss @ALLSTAFF

AGF is being swarmed with bots as i was on a minute ago and witnessed Phrygian reach 143K. He is a good player, HOWEVER there was the use of bots and there were no staff on who did anything. Point is we need staff members who can actually do something. 99% of the time yo can tell someone to do something but they wont do it unless you are a mod.
Still waiting For Ideas

1. Bigger Map on FFA
2. A Server For Clan Wars
3. Mods who can actually do something!!

We need staff who are on AGF who can ban players and mute other players this would be an efficient way of keeping AGF Fun.

Also im the only one who really ever makes a thread. You get the message noone has been on agarioforums.net for ages
Maybe staff should do something and listen to the one player who cares. Like find a way to spice AGF up thats not powerups. I know there is suppost to be a big update. Well if theres noone around to play the "Big Update" then it wont matter. We need staff who are on AGF practically 24/7 or New gamemodes!!
I know the staff is busy with what they are doing RN but they should listen to a player trying to make AGF BETTER!
Phrygian did not use the bots though it was that administrator guy who used them Phrygian just ate a lot of administrator's bots (and yes I know administrator was not a administrator), you just made it sound like Phrygian had bots.

I Know Phrygian Did Not Use Bots And I Didnt mean to make it sound like he did.

(05-10-2016, 08:05 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: Im always on and ready to help if its needed

Ik but people wont listen unless theres someone on who can do something like Sora Or LKD70 Or Other Staff

(05-10-2016, 04:44 PM)HazR Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 03:14 PM)Voakie Wrote: Having the ability to kick people of the server would be handy Kappa

well that would be kinda stupid it would just show them what they're doing gives them attention so their motivation grows you gys should be able to ban em sodaW

There could be a kick as a warning  then a temp ban has another warning then permanent.

(05-10-2016, 03:14 PM)Voakie Wrote: Having the ability to kick people of the server would be handy Kappa

Agreed

(05-10-2016, 05:09 AM)Mikasa Wrote: I would be perfect for the job, since I'm literally the whole day online lol

YAAAAAS, but i dont see you on the private server often. You should come on more often Big Grin
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262
She is good but she plays gota.io more i think so not sure
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-11-2016, 01:42 AM)Robin Wrote: She is good but she plays gota.io more i think so not sure

well because she plays that she cant do it?? thats kinda dumb said lmao
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
Good question, Mikasa I don't think I ever see you play, what server DO you play on? We should team sometime Smile
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-10-2016, 03:12 PM)~XC Wrote: Yeah but honestly, staff would still help, and still agree with @SkyDoge 's ideas.

And yeah HOLY CRAP that guy was absolutely huge, I was there lol

to big to be true but it was the bots
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
Yeah hahaha
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
(05-16-2016, 10:05 PM)~XC Wrote: Yeah hahaha

lol it can get annoying at times
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
all the (good) scores recently are bots.

want me to spam 1000 bots? no i wont dw i'll jeep my hacks to myself
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
(05-16-2016, 11:16 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote: all the (good) scores recently are bots.

want me to spam 1000 bots? no i wont dw i'll jeep my hacks to myself
hahaha  lol
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT: