Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ᑕקҜ Recruiting!
Hey guys! I just created this clan, it will be a pro clan, which means you must be good at the game and I am not accepting you if you're immature, so I ask that you are 12+, some exceptions will be made if you are really mature and are good. I just created this clan so I am the only one in it, so I am recruiting! Requirements -->

1. 20,000+ mass record required, this will raise, but don't worry, once you're in, you stay in unless I decide to kick because of immaturity or rule breaking. 

2. At least 100,000 mass total, I don't want new people who barely know how to play that just got lucky their first time (exceptions will be made).

3. At least have played 500 games (exceptions will be made).

4. No rude names, this includes inappropriate names and sexual/racist/sexist names.

5. Screenshots of your stats, I need proof of them. Either PM me them or in your reply put them on imgur or something. 

Rules -->

1. No swearing/racism/bullying/sexism/sexual names, and none of this in chat. Result: Kicked from clan, never allowed back (exceptions are made).

2. Only advertise appropriate channels, nothing with inappropriate things in it. You can advertise your own channel as well if it's appropriate.

3. Only I and officers can accept/deny people into the clan. 

4. No sending inappropriate/racial/sexual/sexist pictures. Result: Kicked from clan, never allowed back (exceptions are made).

5. No hacking. Result: Kicked from clan, never allowed back (No exceptions made) (1% chance of getting let back in).

6. No bullying. We do not tolerate this. 

7. Have fun!
ᑕקҜ

ᑕקҜ ♆συяᗴƵ - Leader

More coming soon!

1/100
(05-09-2016, 07:37 PM)fattmatt03 Wrote: Hey man I'm Lvl 62 with a 47k record! I've been looking for a clan that I could possibly colead/ help grow! I'm 13 years old from Maryland, USA. Add me on skype (fattmatt03) or send me a discord link in the reply! Thx! Matt

Okay, once I see some proof you can be officer, I'll add you on skype.
May your clan grow with skill, loyalty, and success. Good luck, Cpk! Smile
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes ༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨'s post:
  • ᑕקҜ ♆συяᗴƵ
Seems like you build up a good clan, Good Luck anyway! Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

I am a level 29 player with a 29k highscore. I have been looking for a clan to become Co - Leader of if you cannot considor me as co that is fine I will not join the clan. Anyway your clan looks great to run and i hope i become co leader and make the clan grow!!

Add me on skype : demonboy3333

Btw i am 13 years old.
(05-10-2016, 05:18 AM)Evoked NZ Wrote: I am a level 29 player with a 29k highscore. I have been looking for a clan to become Co - Leader of if you cannot considor me as co that is fine I will not join the clan. Anyway your clan looks great to run and i hope i become co leader and make the clan grow!!

Add me on skype : demonboy3333

Btw i am 13 years old.

Denied because you are threatening me. You are saying you won't join unless you get co. So good luck finding another clan.

(05-10-2016, 01:47 AM)༺Iϻ ℱαded ✨ Wrote: May your clan grow with skill, loyalty, and success. Good luck, Cpk! Smile

Thanks! Smile
(05-09-2016, 05:57 PM)ᑕקҜ ♆συяᗴƵ Wrote: Hey guys! I just created this clan, it will be a pro clan, which means you must be good at the game and I am not accepting you if you're immature, so I ask that you are 12+, some exceptions will be made if you are really mature and are good. I just created this clan so I am the only one in it, so I am recruiting! Requirements -->

1. 5,000 + mass record required, this will raise, but don't worry, once you're in, you stay in unless I decide to kick because of immaturity or rule breaking. 

2. At least 100,000 mass total, I don't want new people who barely know how to play that just got lucky their first time (exceptions will be made).

4. No rude names, this includes inappropriate names and sexual/racist/sexist names.

5. Screenshots of your stats, I need proof of them. Either PM me them or in your reply put them on imgur or something. 

Rules -->

1. No swearing/racism/bullying/sexism/sexual names, and none of this in chat. Result: Kicked from clan, never allowed back (exceptions are made).

2. No advertising your youtube channel or twitch or social medias (exceptions will be made).

4. No sending inappropriate/racial/sexual/sexist pictures. Result: Kicked from clan, never allowed back (exceptions are made).

5. No hacking. Result: Kicked from clan, never allowed back (No exceptions made) (1% chance of getting let back in).

7. Have fun!
ᑕקҜ

ᑕקҜ ♆συяᗴƵ - Leader

More coming soon!

1/100
5000 mass is literally nothing, don't really see why you say "pros only" if you then go onto say how any noob can join if they get 5k... 

"2. At least 100,000 mass total, I don't want new people who barely know how to play that just got lucky their first time (exceptions will be made).

3. At least have played 500 games (exceptions will be made)." 
Do you really think people count how many games they played and how much total mass they have got...

"2. No advertising your youtube channel or twitch or social medias (exceptions will be made)." 
It is absolute bs that you can't advertise your own channel with your clan...

"6. No bullying. We do not tolerate this. "
You already said that in rule 1

You also ask for a lot of proof... Do you honestly think everyone screenshots their high scores... It's just a game and it's meant to be fun, not something serious where get a really big high score then brag about it... Also it's not exactly hard to use photoshop and fake your mass... All you have to do is resize things around you that give it away as a lie, like viruses, and write over your mass with a fake number.

You kind of ask for a damn lot to say you have literally just made the clan and probably only have like 3 people in it... Wouldn't be so picky when starting off a clan. I also don't understand why people wants everyone to record vids... I could very easily make a channel and make some bad videos, but I'm not going to because that would be pointless since nobody will watch them... I don't see the difference between making a video that gets 10 views and not making a video, either way you aren't exactly getting any more known for it. I would apply and bet I am better than every current member, but I'm not going to even though I want a clan, because of how picky you are and the fact that I can tell by your vocabulary are probably 11
(05-10-2016, 06:50 PM)RivstarDaGamer Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:57 PM)ᑕקҜ ♆συяᗴƵ Wrote: Hey guys! I just created this clan, it will be a pro clan, which means you must be good at the game and I am not accepting you if you're immature, so I ask that you are 12+, some exceptions will be made if you are really mature and are good. I just created this clan so I am the only one in it, so I am recruiting! Requirements -->

1. 5,000 + mass record required, this will raise, but don't worry, once you're in, you stay in unless I decide to kick because of immaturity or rule breaking. 

Rules -->

2. No advertising your youtube channel or twitch or social medias (exceptions will be made).

7. Have fun!
ᑕקҜ

ᑕקҜ ♆συяᗴƵ - Leader

More coming soon!

1/100
5000 mass is literally nothing, don't really see why you say "pros only" if you then go onto say how any noob can join if they get 5k... 

"2. At least 100,000 mass total, I don't want new people who barely know how to play that just got lucky their first time (exceptions will be made).

3. At least have played 500 games (exceptions will be made)." 
Do you really think people count how many games they played and how much total mass they have got...

"2. No advertising your youtube channel or twitch or social medias (exceptions will be made)." 
It is absolute bs that you can't advertise your own channel with your clan...

"6. No bullying. We do not tolerate this. "
You already said that in rule 1

You also ask for a lot of proof... Do you honestly think everyone screenshots their high scores... It's just a game and it's meant to be fun, not something serious where get a really big high score then brag about it... Also it's not exactly hard to use photoshop and fake your mass... All you have to do is resize things around you that give it away as a lie, like viruses, and write over your mass with a fake number.

You kind of ask for a damn lot to say you have literally just made the clan and probably only have like 3 people in it... Wouldn't be so picky when starting off a clan. I also don't understand why people wants everyone to record vids... I could very easily make a channel and make some bad videos, but I'm not going to because that would be pointless since nobody will watch them... I don't see the difference between making a video that gets 10 views and not making a video, either way you aren't exactly getting any more known for it. I would apply and bet I am better than every current member, but I'm not going to even though I want a clan, because of how picky you are and the fact that I can tell by your vocabulary are probably 11

Okay, first of all, I am 14, second of all, I am only doing 5k mass so more people can join, and you know there's a thing called clicking your profile to see all of your stats... And you said I am a noob. xD
My profile on here doesn't mean I'm a noob... I don't understand that logic... So because I don't post here much and aren't that active, that must obviously mean that I'm a noob at agar.io, right..? -_-
I don't know if it would be worse or better if you are actually 14, If you actually are then you are seriously... immature (I don't really know what word to use here) Or you are just lying, either way it looks bad on you Smile
You said you are "doing 5k mass" (Nice grammar) so that more people can join, yet if you didn't have a requirement even more people would join so that makes no sense. Don't say it's because noobs can get in, because getting a screenshot of having 5k mass is easy even for a noob... When people leave servers they will give away all their mass sometimes, that might happen to them.
I also never said you were a noob, I said I bet I am better than you.
Also I said at least 10 things wrong with your post and you only covered 2 of them, and both of them are stupid reasons.