Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agar.io New Coins Shop Update - Payments & Shop
A new update has been released on Agar.io. This time, credits (points) and a shop, where each credit is used for buying things from the shop.

Comments and thoughts about this?
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Coins. whenever we played a game, it doesn't gives us any coin or credits ! you need to buy it.
I dont liek coin, it's anotter stupid faceshit exclusive. I wood login n play n have fun with their coin system, but I dont want to use a facebook acc, I want an agario acc. stupid zeach
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

really curdles my milk...like i said before, i now have add blocker running again, as they obviously have a new revenue stream. wont be long before they're just another GREE or SUPERCELL grubbing for every last dollar they can get. the amount of money they want for upgrades is ridicules anyway (the spy skin is $20 american! and i've eaten plenty of em). they definitely stole the innocence from the game. on a side note, the game play has gotten alot more competitive in the last couple weeks. and i kinda dig that...
[Image: giphy.gif]
I bought all things expensive in that system: Skin of Spy and Scarecrow, and Vault of Coins... I've been using them ever since. Being unique (because I'm the only one in the server is using those) is fun. Tongue

Funny though, I've seen a Korean blob having the skin of a Spy... Good thing I'm using Scarecrow.. hehe