Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow names?
How were yellow names done for certain players?
Can someone please inform me how to do this for my own server?
[-] The following 1 user Likes NXY's post:
  • ~XC
(05-08-2016, 06:20 PM)NXY Wrote: How were yellow names done for certain players?

Well you'll have to Contact Sora about that one Smile
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
Read this: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2572
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-08-2016, 06:20 PM)NXY Wrote: How were yellow names done for certain players?

I guarantee you will not get this info as it is done by the coding at the staff of AGF and by the staff of AGF only.
[img][Image: deadpool4_zps4565c4ee.gif][/img]
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=3262

theoretically it's based on registered users ip address'. so say I sign on from my normal computer, my ip address will always be the same unless I change it, so the server recognizes that its me and allows me to use a "locked" name. I'm not sure how it was actually done here, but I'm sure someone can help you out if you ask real nice  Kreygasm
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-12-2016, 03:03 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:

theoretically it's based on registered users ip address'. so say I sign on from my normal computer, my ip address will always be the same unless I change it, so the server recognizes that its me and allows me to use a "locked" name. I'm not sure how it was actually done here, but I'm sure someone can help you out if you ask real nice  Kreygasm

That would be an odd way of doing it. Most people are either cable or DSL users, and use dynamic rather than static IP's. With the guys I work for, if you disconnect 3x in a day, chances are very good you'd have had 3 different IP's.

The cable companies I know of tend to 'lease' IP's via DHCP, and will often reassign the same IP, once your lease expires, and you then ask for a new one. But still, at any time your IP could change.

Also, in this day in age, most people log in from at least two locations: home and work/school.

Since you log in here using a username & password, to me, it makes a whole lot more sense to use a 3rd field in the password file, that would specify the colour. Then, you could log in from anywhere, and it'd be able to know which colour to use.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
makes sense, would just require a login. Same as logging in with facebook i suppose. and I had no idea ip address were that dynamic. I thought it was pretty static. good to know, and an easier fix to boot!
[Image: giphy.gif]
also the yellow names are currently glitched for some peeps
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT:
(05-12-2016, 03:03 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:

Uhh so if i log in when im not home i dont get green Kappa
Tired of living.
imm idk probs not
PRO FIGHT MMA

AGF LEVELS CLICK IT: