Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHALLENGING all teams, AD, 101
THE CHALLENGE: DOMINATION 

AGF Gore Police team is putting this challenge on the table.  agf ffa  NA server
Open to all teams who qualify.   The first team to occupy all 6 of the top positions on the in game leader board wins the match.SCREEN SHOT

RULES: 6 players per team. Cells will show team tag ex: ADSadmembers name), GPSadmembers name). Cell names must match the names on the team rostersWink submitted to me before the match [Image: b277c5ffb43011a356200198cf76b22d.svg] We reserve the right to extend this match into the best 2 out of 3. The time of the match will be announced. Contact : @TM Soloist

No Camping
Honor system applies
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Robin , Sora
(04-24-2017, 04:21 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: THE CHALLENGE: DOMINATION 

AGF Gore Police team is putting this challenge on the table.  agf ffa  NA server
Open to all teams who qualify.   The first team to occupy all 6 of the top positions on the in game leader board wins the match.SCREEN SHOT

RULES: 6 players per team. Cells will show team tag ex: ADSadmembers name), GPSadmembers name). Cell names must match the names on the team rostersWink submitted to me before the match [Image: b277c5ffb43011a356200198cf76b22d.svg] We reserve the right to extend this match into the best 2 out of 3. The time of the match will be announced. Contact : @TM Soloist

No Camping
Honor system applies

NEWS: AD has already caved under the  pressure of face to face combat' against team 101 and team Gore Police. and has with drawn from the challenge. A new team will be assembled as a replacement.(edited)
Well that was depressing.

Also AD is the only real clan rn, lol
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

"Also AD is the only real clan rn, lol "@Conquest

101 had a team entered. IT is a team war not clan wars. Don't you read ?
Cool challenge request, TM Soloist!

I will help with supplying a server the way you guys need it Smile
Let me know requirements, and i'll set it up.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(04-24-2017, 04:21 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: THE CHALLENGE: DOMINATION 

No Camping
Honor system applies

Hey y'all this challenge was just a joke. Not real.
i used to be in ad

until i was kicked for being in-active for 3 days

it hurts man
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(04-25-2017, 01:53 AM)Faded Wrote: i used to be in ad

it hurts man

Hey I know what it feels like. Relax got Nuggz to blind side me. Now Im not owner anymore. Relax is.  Im a member. They stole my project to . wow .. It does hurt. they didnt even have a clue about what I was doin. They just wanted it. Wow. Now they wrecked a really good thing. Ya it hurts.
(04-25-2017, 02:18 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 01:53 AM)Faded Wrote: i used to be in ad

it hurts man

Hey I know what it feels like. Relax got Nuggz to blind side me. Now Im not owner anymore. Relax is.  Im a member. They stole my project to . wow .. It does hurt. they didnt even have a clue about what I was doin. They just wanted it. Wow. Now they wrecked a really good thing. Ya it hurts.

is relax owner of ad?

faded > relax
(04-25-2017, 12:01 AM)TM Soloist Wrote: "Also AD is the only real clan rn, lol "@Conquest

101 had a team entered. IT is a team war not clan wars. Don't you read ?

Me stating that AD is the only clan wasn't me not being able to read - as you so clumsily tried to aggro me, its me saying that 101s "team" will just be the best people he can find and AGF police is like the wannabe AGF discord.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

How fast do you think a team could fill up the top 6 positions on the leader board if there were 3 teams of 6 players? on agf ffa.
It would be domination of the leader board. Would it be a fight or as Demon  and Relax puts it ..a joke and stupid. I would like every one to please comment on your idea for that
It's hard to get 6 members of any agf clan on at the same time. I know that, especially for AD, we all have different schedules. 90% of the time I only see Demone. When more of us are in at a time, it's 4, maybe 5 members. Don't get me wrong, I have complete faith that AD could quickly and easily dominate the leaderboard, but I honestly don't see it happening with us being such a small and busy clan.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Conquest
(04-25-2017, 04:53 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: It's hard to get 6 members of any agf clan on at the same time. I know that, especially for AD, we all have different schedules. 90% of the time I only see Demone. When more of us are in at a time, it's 4, maybe 5 members. Don't get me wrong, I have complete faith that AD could quickly and easily dominate the leaderboard, but I honestly don't see it happening with us being such a small and busy clan.

we had 18 players so what are you talking about?
(04-25-2017, 06:51 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 04:53 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: It's hard to get 6 members of any agf clan on at the same time. I know that, especially for AD, we all have different schedules. 90% of the time I only see Demone. When more of us are in at a time, it's 4, maybe 5 members. Don't get me wrong, I have complete faith that AD could quickly and easily dominate the leaderboard, but I honestly don't see it happening with us being such a small and busy clan.

Just because everyone *wants* to do it doesn't mean they are able to be on at the same time.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • Conquest, Squirrel
(04-25-2017, 07:00 PM)QueenHeather Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 06:51 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

Just because everyone *wants* to do it doesn't mean they are able to be on at the same time.

I'm pretty sure that arranging times and allowing for time difference was on the top of my list of things to do. There are a lot of reasons why  we can't have a challenge. How about some positive contribution :Smile This is why I want to build a league of teams.  I have an idea and I think it would work but I have to do the leg work. And yes there will be bugs and bumps but i will work them out but I need a positive , non threatening environment to do this. I didn't have that with Nuggs as you just saw. I now have my own server and it will go good. You are invited to join as a member as well as any one else. Here is an invite . No rush on it. It wont expire :Smile there will be room for you on a team also if you want to  https://discord.gg/5RA7cJK