Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHALLENGING all teams, AD, 101
TM Soloist is a betrayer -,-
Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like DeatKC's post:
  • Conquest, ™ Chronic
(04-25-2017, 10:34 PM)ᗪᗴᗩ丅ᕼ ツ Wrote: TM Soloist is a betrayer -,-

Hi dude. I know you are hurt. You left me no choice. I don't think any less of you. Suck it up dude and move forward Wink
Bullies have personal issues.
Thats cool challenge but when you AD you mean deAD???
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • Conquest, ⊕ ḾᙈƝᑥꀌ!Σ ⊕
Lol TM you didn't make it seem like it was a "joke" when you argued with me about the rules lol I didn't like them and I still don't now I guess you made it a joke
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
Every decent idea goes through some changes, and it sounds like here, that Solo had his idea, then 2 others came along, maybe changed it too much, and there's no cohesion.

I hope that people will go join Solo, as I have, and offer suggestions, perhaps, but not try to undermine his core idea. Lets see if it can work? Because it sounds pretty good to me!

I don't know what the "alternate" idea was, but if we do it under the framework of his own Discord server (or this/some other thread?), perhaps more people will be willing.

What I was most amazed at here, is that @Sora said he's willing to make a new server just for the competition??

That sounds, to me, like more great reasons to put the bickering aside, and see if we can't figure something out? It was Solo's idea, so whether in his new server, or here, lets figure something out?

Because it sounds like fun to me!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(04-26-2017, 12:25 AM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 10:34 PM)ᗪᗴᗩ丅ᕼ ツ Wrote: TM Soloist is a betrayer -,-

Hi dude. I know you are hurt. You left me no choice. I don't think any less of you. Suck it up dude and move forward Wink

kk bb girl <3
Big Grin