Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello~
Hey there ^^  I'm Kiri~ (though you can also call me Lava, as I go by that usually online!)
I play Agar.io occasionally, usually under the name 'Kirigiri' on Team Servers.  It's the name of a character I like, and I just kind of stick with it instead of changing to something I'd more likely use somewhere else.  I typically don't play aggressively, but I will protect teammates if I am able to.
Other than that I'm not sure what else to say.  I can't guarantee much activity from me on here (as I'm pretty quiet/shy until I become very comfortable in a place) but I'll do what I can Big Grin
[Image: 3jBLuvD.png]

[-] The following 3 users Like Kirigiri's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel , ℱIRE
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!
Don't be shy! Join the party!!
[Image: whoop-whoop.jpg]
[Image: Voakie.png]
Welcome to the forums!
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Welcome to the forums!!
If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me.

Cya around Heart
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(05-08-2016, 08:27 AM)Kirigiri Wrote: Hey there ^^  I'm Kiri~ (though you can also call me Lava, as I go by that usually online!)
I play Agar.io occasionally, usually under the name 'Kirigiri' on Team Servers.  It's the name of a character I like, and I just kind of stick with it instead of changing to something I'd more likely use somewhere else.  I typically don't play aggressively, but I will protect teammates if I am able to.
Other than that I'm not sure what else to say.  I can't guarantee much activity from me on here (as I'm pretty quiet/shy until I become very comfortable in a place) but I'll do what I can Big Grin

I like a person who just tells it like it is! It's OK, we'll understand if you go crawl under a rock for a month. (Although it'd be cool if that's not how it plays... lol) I know the drill. Hell. I go to sleep 3-4 months out of a year, waking up only to try and remember where I buried my freakin' nuts!

I am also a "Teams" guy, so I'm happy you play there. You know, I think I have seen you once or twice.

Uhnn.

~Squirrel gets nervous~

Now, if we're on the same team, and I've spotted you, I'd be happy to work with you. But.. ever seen one of us-squirrels that you toss a nut to, and the dang thing is 3" from its paw, and it's scampering back and forth trying to find it?? Well, since you went all-out in honesty mode, I figure I should do the same. If you're small, I probably can't read your name... unless I'm also small. (lol) So if you want to get my attention, split at me!

I love playing with someone. And I enjoy 'Teams', because you never really know when you're going to end up playing with someone nice/decent.

I actually enjoy playing the 'small guy', but I do sometimes rise up to an occasion. And I'm not very timid in the game, but I too love to do the "Protective Detail" (Or explode the target my big teammate is chasing down.)

Fave Defensive move:
You have a huge teammate who you know is a talented Hunter/Killer... and there's a pack of guys working together nearby, trying to get him, because he's destroying their team ~small cackle escapes~... and they are trying to split him up. So if they get to a spot where they have a chance to, I like getting between the obstancle and your teammate, so they split you instead of your big teammate. Smile And if I get to turn the tables and blow up one of them, even better!

So welcome, have fun out there, and if you post more often, I'll have a prayer of remembering your name, so I look to play with you.

Hmm. And if we're on opposite teams, maybe I'll tease ya, or let you get away. :| Hmm. Or, well, maybe you should tell me what I should do.

Not that I'll be bigger... I'm just a furry 'lil Squirrel, nothing to worry about! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Wink 
Welcome to the AGF, Kiri.
I really hope that you will feel comfortable here, since we truly are a nice & special community.
Feel free to PM me or any member of the staff team your questions, we will try our best to answer them.
Since you're rather new, I recommend you to read our Forum Rules first.

Excuse me if I sounded kind of strict, but that's my job here... Angel

High regards,

Mikasa
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Welcome to AGF Kiri!
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it really means a lot ^^
And I definitely read the rules, don't wanna go breaking any by accident ;w;

Also, thanks for the tip Squirrel!  Hope to see you in-game sometime Big Grin
[Image: 3jBLuvD.png]

Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here Smile

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

Welcome to the forums!

Its awesome, I hope you like it as much as I do!
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Welcome to the forum, Kiri! Enjoy your stay!
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)