Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Giveaway] Free Agario Servers!
Hello guys,

At the moment I'm currently working at a hosting company, We sell VPS's (Virtual Private Servers) And are currently developing Agario servers for people to buy and work upon there self.

Of course because I am a nice guy once we have got them all sorted out I am going to be helping the community of the forums by giving away some free servers just to test them and to see if people will buy them after of course we have had some good reviews and feedback.

This giveaway will take place in 2 weeks time. Obviously the servers will be running by then but editing them takes a little bit of time, There are going to be 3 winners of this giveaway, Myself will choose them within this forum/community. The giveaway will take place no where else just on this forum, If you're interested get your friends/family to sign up here for your chance to win a free servers and get in up on the internet yourself.

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best, I will be going for 3 people who show the most support to the forum, Now you may all be thinking oh it's pointless it's obviously going to be the moderators but that's not the way it is. Helping around the forum being supportive to the forum ect will get you a chance!

Good luck, I will update this thread in 2 weeks time!

-Greets.
Web Developer 
[-] The following 4 users Like Dzia 's post:
  • Eden, Moe, Voakie , ✨101✨
Sounds awesome bro, I'd love one for my clan Tongue that would be pretty awesome!
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Sounds Awesome bro. I would love to have it for my clan mates. Thanks for posting it!
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • Dzia
whats 9+10?
[Image: ab5885cbf87a4acb845a20f03a29838b.png]
I would like one for my clan members to practice on Big Grin
Great! Hope i can get one..
Youtube Channel:
(You already disqualified me but I will try anyways)

First of all: Awesome thing you are doing there! I really appreciate it Smile

Now, I was hosting a few Ogar servers on my Digital Ocean server (also runs my website) and had a few tournaments and very enjoyable Hungergames matches on there. I still have those, tough they don't run as smooth as they used to. Probably the webserver taking up that space. Being able to provide a private server for #ACC would be awesome, so we could host tournaments easily again!

Link to the #ACC (Agar Clans Community - Discord): https://discord.gg/0sAreyaBHYp1ac28
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-08-2016, 09:09 AM)Voakie Wrote: (You already disqualified me but I will try anyways)

First of all: Awesome thing you are doing there! I really appreciate it Smile

Now, I was hosting a few Ogar servers on my Digital Ocean server (also runs my website) and had a few tournaments and very enjoyable Hungergames matches on there. I still have those, tough they don't run as smooth as they used to. Probably the webserver taking up that space. Being able to provide a private server for #ACC would be awesome, so we could host tournaments easily again!

Link to the #ACC (Agar Clans Community - Discord): https://discord.gg/0sAreyaBHYp1ac28

I wouldn't necessarily say I've disqualified you, I just need to see you putting in extra effort aha.
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • Voakie
As many others say: i would like it for my clan too Smile
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Dzia
(05-07-2016, 11:00 PM)Robin Wrote: Sounds Awesome bro. I would love to have it for my clan mates. Thanks for posting it!

Your signature makes me laugh every time bro Smile
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Great giveaway, my friend! Angel Lemon
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Dzia
(05-09-2016, 03:10 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 11:00 PM)Robin Wrote: Sounds Awesome bro. I would love to have it for my clan mates. Thanks for posting it!

Your signature makes me laugh every time bro Smile

Good know that lol...
[Image: Robin.png]
(05-07-2016, 10:43 PM)GelticMass Wrote: Hello guys,

At the moment I'm currently working at a hosting company, We sell VPS's (Virtual Private Servers) And are currently developing Agario servers for people to buy and work upon there self.

Of course because I am a nice guy once we have got them all sorted out I am going to be helping the community of the forums by giving away some free servers just to test them and to see if people will buy them after of course we have had some good reviews and feedback.

This giveaway will take place in 2 weeks time. Obviously the servers will be running by then but editing them takes a little bit of time, There are going to be 3 winners of this giveaway, Myself will choose them within this forum/community. The giveaway will take place no where else just on this forum, If you're interested get your friends/family to sign up here for your chance to win a free servers and get in up on the internet yourself.

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the best, I will be going for 3 people who show the most support to the forum, Now you may all be thinking oh it's pointless it's obviously going to be the moderators but that's not the way it is. Helping around the forum being supportive to the forum ect will get you a chance!

Good luck, I will update this thread in 2 weeks time!

-Greets.
I hope I win!
If I dont I guess I will buy!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slothy's post:
  • Dzia
I like clits but what i rly like is when people get all nice because they want something GJ FAKE ASS PEOPLE HazRSavage
[Image: WlAw2Ag.png]
RIP Xilli <3 i'll always love you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes *****'s post:
  • Dzia
Whats this for...

(05-10-2016, 12:28 PM)HazR Wrote: I like clits but what i rly like is when people get all nice because they want something GJ FAKE ASS PEOPLE HazRSavage

Your pic... xD inspiring
[Image: JEL2lIu.jpg]