Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slither It's self.
Hello guys, 

Topic: So Slither.io, What are your guys thoughts?,

Personally I do like it but would much rather play Agar.io. Simply because Agario is where it all started yet to be more updates/upgrades for the game it's self.

Off Topic: I'm working on my own server where bots cannot be accessed or used whilst playing, When I finish I will release it, Bot free.

Thank you.
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • ~XC
I enjoy Slither.io same as you, but regarding the off-topic: Ogar servers are already bot free, none work there, but I won't stop you working on your own version Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-07-2016, 07:15 PM)Voakie Wrote: I enjoy Slither.io same as you, but regarding the off-topic: Ogar servers are already bot free, none work there, but I won't stop you working on your own version Big Grin

If I'm completely honest I did notice the forums server was bot free. I have been playing the server for a while now it is quite fun, In my opinion you should make a slither server as well.
Web Developer 
  • Voakie
Slither.io is filled with bots sadly.. ;(
-Faded (The person living in your basement.)
At the beginning, it was fun, and easy to kill players, but after, it's harder, and harder to kill, to gain mass, to catch those glowing balls, to be 1st for a long period of time.
Then bots invaded, then slither will be down soon, servers are getting more laggier, more un-play-a-ble basically.
And delays appeared.
Slither.io was a great game, and it still is! But bots, lag and other related stuff are making it more.. harder, and more boring to play, alone or with a friend.
Your suicidal hypocritical friendo,
~Falysidia

[Image: 7NDzTFM.gif]
[Image: b2a073bb68b342c399e633f4cc30104c.png]
I find Slither reallllllllllllllllly boring.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱIRE 's post:
  • Relax
(05-14-2016, 08:52 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: I find Slither reallllllllllllllllly boring.

At first it was quite fun as it was something different, However now I wouldn't touch that game again. I hate it.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
I like slither because of the skins, the fails and trapping someone. But i do dislike the bugs/lag and the hacked skins. Because the creators of Slither just wants do to it there way, not that someone interupt it. Like in agario itself. Bots, other mods and much more.
If you hate me now because i said this, i don't care. Call me what ever you want. But i'm not changing mind.
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
(05-14-2016, 10:05 AM)blood cr Wrote: I like slither because of the skins, the fails and trapping someone. But i do dislike the bugs/lag and the hacked skins. Because the creators of Slither just wants do to it there way, not that someone interupt it. Like in agario itself. Bots, other mods and much more.
If you hate me now because i said this, i don't care. Call me what ever you want. But i'm not changing mind.

Blood Cr, I am not that certain person to hate someone because of a Game, By all means you say this as it's your opinion. However if anyone hates you over a game they're sad, Hating on you because your playing something you enjoy.

On Topic: The skins ect I do like however the game it's self is a no from me.

-Greets,
Web Developer 
  • Konoha
(05-14-2016, 08:56 AM)Barzh Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 08:52 AM)ℱIRE Wrote: I find Slither reallllllllllllllllly boring.

At first it was quite fun as it was something different, However now I wouldn't touch that game again. I hate it.

-Greets,

I think Slither requires much less skill than Agar.io. I mean, in Agario you can do fancy stuff, and do some cool tricks that make you look pro. But what's in Slihter? Trapping and using speed boost to cut someone off? And when you die you lose all, while in Agario you can get some epic battles.
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
(05-14-2016, 10:46 AM)Barzh Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 10:05 AM)blood cr Wrote: I like slither because of the skins, the fails and trapping someone. But i do dislike the bugs/lag and the hacked skins. Because the creators of Slither just wants do to it there way, not that someone interupt it. Like in agario itself. Bots, other mods and much more.

Blood Cr, I am not that certain person to hate someone because of a Game, By all means you say this as it's your opinion. However if anyone hates you over a game they're sad, Hating on you because your playing something you enjoy.

On Topic: The skins ect I do like however the game it's self is a no from me.

-Greets,

Thanks for understanding me Smile
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
I hate slither.
Tired of living.
[-] The following 2 users Like V1tal's post:
  • Dzia , ℱIRE