Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'ello~
Online I go by Flare and where I have gone by that on agar.io (and several other names) I mostly use: [/size]??[size=small](ƛƘƲMƛ) 

Though it probably won't show the name properly do to special characters x'D

I started agar.io mostly just playing as a solo playing and pretty much still do (though I'm almost always playing in the teams servers. II don't really play in FFA anymore because everyone is always teaming. I'[font=Calibri, sans-serif]ve always considered being part of a clan, but I know nothing about split running and everything else mostly because I've never gotten a chance to really try it. So, I doubt anyone would want me, lol. Anyways, I play far too much and I'm lvl 51 on my main.
[-] The following 2 users Like a k u m a's post:
  • DolphinsFTW , Sora
Hey! Welcome to the forums akuma, i'll teach you some splitrunning (we can do some training on the AGF VIP server). PM me!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sora's post:
  • Mikasa
(05-06-2016, 08:04 PM)a k u m a Wrote: Online I go by Flare and where I have gone by that on agar.io (and several other names) I mostly use: [/size]??[size=small](ƛƘƲMƛ) 

Though it probably won't show the name properly do to special characters x'D

I started agar.io mostly just playing as a solo playing and pretty much still do (though I'm almost always playing in the teams servers. II don't really play in FFA anymore because everyone is always teaming. I'[font=Calibri, sans-serif]ve always considered being part of a clan, but I know nothing about split running and everything else mostly because I've never gotten a chance to really try it. So, I doubt anyone would want me, lol. Anyways, I play far too much and I'm lvl 51 on my main.

hey if you want help I can help you. I can do some of the splits and I can teach u how to do them!
(05-06-2016, 09:15 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: hey if you want help I can help you. I can do some of the splits and I can teach u how to do them!

I would really appreciate that!! As long as you have plenty of pateince x'D

(05-06-2016, 09:09 PM)Sora Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the forums akuma, i'll teach you some splitrunning (we can do some training on the AGF VIP server). PM me!

I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Honestly, I'll take all the help and practice I can get. xP
[-] The following 1 user Likes a k u m a's post:
  • DolphinsFTW
(05-06-2016, 09:18 PM)a k u m a Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 09:15 PM)DolphinsFTW Wrote: hey if you want help I can help you. I can do some of the splits and I can teach u how to do them!

I would really appreciate that!! As long as you have plenty of pateince x'D

(05-06-2016, 09:09 PM)Sora Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the forums akuma, i'll teach you some splitrunning (we can do some training on the AGF VIP server). PM me!

I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Honestly, I'll take all the help and practice I can get. xP

I have more then enough to go around. So, talk 2 me on the shoutbox and we can start talking!
Welcome to AGF a k u m a!
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running!