Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pleease, arrow keys for control?
hello, im new here so apologies if this has been asked a million times

i have no idea if the devs behind agario read or would have time for this but...

please could we have the option of using arrow keys instead of only having the option to use the mouse for movement

Sad
We don't make agario, sorry bud!
There is a tampermonkey Script for that, to find it I suggest google Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(05-06-2016, 07:35 PM)Voakie Wrote: There is a tampermonkey Script for that, to find it I suggest google Big Grin

thanks for response, that was what i was using previously, but it seems maybe there have been some (code?) changes to agario lately, as now the script no longer works
perhaps will have to wait and see if a new script shows up i guess
That's a great idea. I would use if native agar code provides that function.
i got on really well using arrow keys, and reached the top (1st place) of the leaderboard many times (and top 10 position on most games)

i found it was good to make accurate and slight/precise movements

only being able to move in 8 directions did not seem to be too much of a disadvantage

i did try to instead use the mouse (laptop touchpad) when the arrow keys script stopped working, but it felt really alien and difficult because i am too used to using the arrow keys unfortunately
There is, the link is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...gkfbkbmhlm
It's a chrome extension, enjoy it Big Grin Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes BuZzUrK's post:
  • Voakie
thanks buzz

i did try that in the past and didnt like it (as i seemed to get lag using it)

but maybe i will try it again, cheers
(05-06-2016, 11:52 PM)monty359 Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 07:35 PM)Voakie Wrote: There is a tampermonkey Script for that, to find it I suggest google Big Grin

thanks for response, that was what i was using previously, but it seems maybe there have been some (code?) changes to agario lately, as now the script no longer works
perhaps will have to wait and see if a new script shows up i guess

miniclip released an update a couple days ago, and very few extensions continue to work. If there isnt a (very) recent update for the extension, it prob wont work untill the creators of the extension come up with a work around
[Image: giphy.gif]
ok i just emailed miniclip to ask if they would consider adding the possibility of using arrow keys for movement,  for players not wishing to use the mouse

i figured there was no harm/nothing to lose in asking

Shy
ooh i got a reply:    Smile

Nuno, May 11 2016:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Miniclip support!
We will forward your suggestion to our developers. We are always looking forward to hear from our users.
With your feedback we can make all the necessary changes to our games or web site for your enjoyment.
We appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts and hopefully the developers will use them one day.
Sincerely,
Nuno,
Miniclip Support
Miniclip SA
Case Postale 2671
2001 Neuchâtel
Switzerland
I almost feel as if that is a generated response, but a response nonetheless! Cool idea however, may not be as precise as moving the mouse, but again, can be a viable option
 Join the ➫ℝ⋓⋒➫ Clan Discord! 
  Keep On Running! 
yep i think i would be a bit surprised if they did add the feature but i thought no harm in asking
if im allowed to mention the name here, i was bored from no agario so decided to try slitherio instead, and that game lets you use the mouse or arrow keys
it's a really good addictive game that one Smile